"We're in hell!

____________________________________________

Atharva was roaming in the hall and talking on the phone. Nitya on the other end said, "Bhai, tell me when you will come!" Atharva pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration and said, "Chh... Bhai, I don't know. Ask Rajveer. I can't even tell..."

Nitya further insisted, "You both are hiding something. Tell me what is going on in your minds!"

Rajveer came downstairs wearing glasses, holding a book in his hand. He was dressed in a grey pullover and blue jeans.

Atharv's eyes fall on Rajveer and he says on the call, "I don't know, you should ask Rajveer." Atharv goes to Rajveer and says, "You talk to him. I don't know what to say; I'm just talking to him." Atharv hands his phone to Rajveer. Rajveer looks at Atharv, then takes the phone and puts it to his ear. "Hello!" Rajveer says. Nitya from the other end asks, "Bhaiya, when will you come back? You both have been missing since last night. You should have told me where you were going!"

Atharva grins from behind and says softly, "We're in hell, just a little closer to the exit. God willing.

Rajveer looks at Atharva and says, "We are out of Mumbai for some work for a few days, so let's see when we will return." Nitya says worriedly, "Bhaiya, do you even know how worried Dad was?" Rajveer, looking at the book, replies, "Hmm, I know, but you take care of everything there for now. I'm a little busy right now; it might take me some time."

Rajveer ends the call abruptly and tosses the phone towards Atharv, who stutters and catches it. Looking at Rajveer with wide eyes, Atharv exclaims, "Bhai, it's a phone, not a ball!" Rajveer moves forward and places the book on the table in front of the sofa. Atharv looks around and wonders, "Has Gunisha not woken up yet?" Rajveer says to Atharv, "Gunisha has informed us a lot. It's great that Gunisha already knew everything; otherwise, we wouldn't have known about all these things."

Atharv nods and sits on the wooden stairs. He says, "But I don't understand one thing. When Parul's family was finished, why didn't Gunisha's family accept her?" Just then, Gunisha comes downstairs and explains, "We didn't accept her because she had already accepted Karan at that time. She had become friends with Karan, and somewhere Karan had carved a place in Parul's heart. Because of this, she wasn't like a normal human being anymore; she started hating humans."

Gunisha comes down the stairs and says, "Because she saw her family burning in front of her eyes, and that trauma got embedded in her mind at the age of 7. That's why she started distancing herself even from humans."

Atharv turns his face to the side and chuckles softly, "So that's why you befriended a ghost? That's some next-level coping strategy!"

Gunisha stares at Atharv, who is smiling to himself. Atharv gazes at Gunisha from head to toe. She is wearing a white crop top, brown dungarees, and a cap, with her hair open down to her shoulders.

Rajveer continues, "Parul was stubborn from the beginning; today her stubbornness has led her into this darkness." Gunisha adds, "It's not her fault; her past has caught up with her."

Atharva and Rajveer both look at Gunisha. Rajveer says, "I've read about this; often people suffer the consequences of their past karma in new births."

Atharv looks at Rajveer in surprise and says, "Do we have to delve into Parul's past now?"

Gunisha responds, "her previous life!"

Hearing this, Rajveer ponders, "And how will the three of us manage this alone?"

Atharv looks at both of them with boredom and says, "You guys, I can't handle any of this."

Rajveer stares at Atharv and asserts, "You came with me, and you'll continue with us into the future."

Atharv sighs dramatically and mutters, "Fine, I guess I'm in for the ride then."

Gunisha nods enthusiastically, "Exactly! Together, we'll uncover the mysteries of Parul's past lives."

Rajveer nods in agreement, "Let's gather more information and approach this methodically. We need to understand everything before we take any further steps."

Atharv reluctantly nods, "Alright, but don't expect me to be the one talking to ghosts or anything."

Gunisha chuckles, "Don't worry, Atharv. We'll handle it together, every step of the way."

Rajveer agrees. "Yes, let's do whatever it takes. We'll find the answers and set both Parul and Karan free."

Rajveer takes a deep breath, his face tense but resolute. "I understand the danger, but we can't just do nothing. Parul's life is at stake, and we owe it to her to try."

Gunisha nods reluctantly. "If we're going to do this, we need to be extremely careful. We need to gather as much information as we can and proceed cautiously."

Atharva agrees, "We'll need a plan, and we can't afford any mistakes. We should start by finding out more about Karan's past and what might be keeping him tied to the locket."

Rajveer stands up, determination in his eyes. "Let's get to work then. We'll dig into Karan's history and find out what we need to do to put his spirit to rest. For Parul's sake, we have to succeed."

As the gravity of the situation settles over them, they all feel the weight of what lies ahead.

Gunisha breaks the silence, "We need to start by finding out more about Karan's past. We should talk to people who knew him, look through any records we can find."

Rajveer nods, determination hardening his features. "We'll divide the tasks. Gunisha, you keep researching any supernatural ways to break the bond. Atharva and I will dig into Karan's history."

Atharva agrees, "We'll need to be discreet. If anyone gets suspicious, it could make things even more dangerous."

Gunisha adds, "And we must always stay together. Facing a spirit like Karan alone is too risky."

Rajveer thinks to himself, "Parul, whatever happens, I will get you out of this darkness, even if I have to lose my life."

Atharva, sensing Rajveer's emotions, thinks, "If anything happens to you in all this, I will not spare anyone, not even Karan."

Together, they step into the unknown, driven by their mission to save Parul and free Karan's tormented soul.

Then Gunisha remembers something. Suddenly, her forehead starts to sweat, and a chilling voice echoes in her ears, terrifying and menacing: "Leave now if you value your life and your family's safety. Stay away from my Parul."

Gunisha looks at Rajveer and Atharva with deep concern, her mind racing with fear. She thinks to herself, "He won't spare anyone. We're awakening him, and he'll kill everyone, Rajveer. Parul, how can I protect them all?"

Rajveer notices Gunisha lost in thought and asks, "What's on your mind? Is everything alright?"

Gunisha hesitates for a moment, then says, "You both are underestimating him. If he finds out, he won't spare any of us three. I'm afraid he might get angry and harm Parul. She's completely trapped in his grasp. She can't escape that darkness, even if she wants to. And even if we try, it won't be easy. We might have to face numerous challenges, even risking our lives."

Rajveer's expression turns serious as he listens to Gunisha's words. He realizes the gravity of the situation they are in.

Rajveer speaks up, his voice steady but determined, "We knew this wouldn't be easy. But we can't back down now. Parul needs us."

Gunisha nods, her eyes reflecting both fear and determination. "We have to proceed carefully. If we're going to confront Karan's spirit, we need a plan."

Rajveer clenches his fists, his resolve strengthening. "We'll face whatever comes our way. Together."

They exchange a silent nod, understanding the dangers ahead but committed to saving Parul from the darkness that has ensnared her.

---------------------------------------

Read more- SWIPE