Sameetha tanvar

It had all the details of Dipendra Agarwal Roy along with some photographs and the location of the house and the picture of his mansion.

Thinking about this, Rajveer gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom. Atharv turns over, just then Atharv's phone starts ringing. Without opening his eyes, Atharv moves his hand towards the bedside table and picks up the phone and without looking at the number, he picks up the call and puts it to his ear.

From the other side: Good morning wild monkey! Hearing this, Atharva suddenly opens his eyes and gets up and sits on the bed and says: tum jungli billi!

On the other side Gunisha: Why have you just woken up from sleep?

Atharv yawns: haannn!

Gunisha says further: I am thinking that we both should go somewhere together!.

Atharv gets shocked to hear this and stutters and says: What are you saying! Ha.. hum dono..

Gunisha: There is nothing surprising in this. I have said what I had to say, now you get ready, I am coming.

Atharv's eyes widen and he says stuttering: What are you? I mean you are a girl, right, but your behavior does not match with girls. A boy always takes a girl on a date. Na ye bola na woh bola! Sidha date pe! Aur tum jab dekho tab is an innocent boy ko aapni jaal main fasati rehti ho!

Gunisha says stuttering: You are really a wild monkey! I am not dating, I have some important work, Rajveer has given it to me. So I cannot go alone, you also come along.

Atharv takes a deep breath and says in a bashful tone: why didn't you tell me earlier, you were saying that we should go out somewhere. So that would mean that you...!

Gunisha further says laughing: I want to date you but...!

Atharv raised his eyebrows: but...! Gunisha further says: your actions are really childish. When you grow up and become mature, then I will take you on a date.

Atharv interrupts: you wild cat leaves no stone unturned in insulting me! Bye!

After saying this, Atharva disconnects the call, Atharva's face turns red with shame. Atharva says to himself: This girl is really different from what I thought.

On the other side, Gunisha was riding a bike with Airpods in her ears. Gunisha laughs: Atharva is really cute, it is fun to tease him.

On the other side. Villa in the middle of the forest in Lonavala. He had bought the area around the villa from Aaradhya.

Aaradhya was naked from above. Avyan was also shirtless and was sleeping in deep sleep with his head on Aaradhya's chest. Aaradhya had covered herself and Avyan properly with a blanket. Aaradhya had woken up from sleep and was caressing Avyan's hair. Just then Aaradhya's phone started ringing. She was unable to get up because Avyan was lying on top of her and was holding Aaradhya's waist tightly. Aaradhya looks into Avyan's eyes and says: No matter how much you change yourself. You are trying badly to come into my dark world but I will never let you come into this world.

Aaradhya's phone was ringing repeatedly. But Aaradhya did not want Avyan to wake up from sleep so she was not picking up the phone.

Aaradhya gets very cold due to the repeated ringing of the phone and looks at the bedstand table. Avyan turns over after a while. Aaradhya extends her hand and picks up the phone. Avyan again puts his head on the left side of Aaradhya's neck and lies on top of Aaradhya. Aaradhya puts her hand on Avyan's biceps and with the other hand, she starts caressing Avyan's neck by placing it on her shoulder. Then she looks at the phone number, it was Sameer's call.