Chapter Twenty-Two-The Bottom

~The Bottom~

-Thursday evening-

My hands were shaking heavily, as I stood in front of the entrance door to Crimson Room, the exquisite BDSM sex club that belonged to Vegas. I took a deep breath squeezing the fabric of my black silk shirt, before I held onto the handle and set my foot inside the luxury establishment. The dim red lighting dominated the club's vibe, as I saw Vegas gradually coming closer towards me. Goosebumps creeped up my skin, as he gave me his hand.

"Welcome to Crimson Room, Fiat...", Vegas greeted me and although he just greeted me, I was still shaking heavily from excitement for today. I would finally witness the highly anticipated shibari course lectured by my dominant and boyfriend. Throwing a glance around the club, I headed to the bar of the club to order a drink, Vegas joining me. 

"This is Wyatt, my best man at this bar...Wyatt, this is Fiat...", Vegas introduced me to the bartender, as I shook his hand. His fluffy, blonde hair was in a middle part and tattoos covered the face and arms of the about 6 feet tall guy standing behind the bar of the club. He spoke to me in a soft, mellow voice asking me, which drink I want to order. 

"I want an Amaretto sour...", I told Wyatt, as he started to make my cocktail, pouring lemon juice and amaretto inside my glass and topped it with egg-white typical for this cocktail. After 30 seconds, he was finished and handed me over my ordered drink, as I suddenly heard a voice behind me saying...

"That drink is on me..."

I couldn't process the next brief moments, as I suddenly turned left and saw San sitting next to me. 

"San?", I asked surprised, because I thought, that the funeral of his grandfather would take longer. His appearence certainly left me surprised, as he explained to me, that the funeral was on Monday morning and he took the earliest flight possible to fly back to Bangkok. 

"Oh...", I responded, San asking me in return, if he missed anything while he was away. I told San, that Mr. Kornwit was back in the company and that he will start attending the company again more regularly starting with 2 days a week and then gradually building up his attendance again due to his age. He was already 52 and was getting exhausted from work quicker. 

"That's cool...", Mr. Choi added upon my statement, finding out for himself why I was in this club today. 

"I want to watch the Shibari course being held here today..."

"The Shibari course...interesting", San repeated my statement, as he added, that he was interested in seeing the practice being executed as well. Before we started a conversation about why we want to see the course session, San ordered himself a mojito, receiving his mojito 20 seconds later. 

"Let's toast on this evening...", San and I lifted our drinks, as we both took a sip from our ordered drinks. His gaze was steadily fixed on me, his eyes wandering to the neckline of my silk shirt and scanning my briefly covered chest. 

"I really missed seeing your handsome face, cutie...", he told me that he missed me, as he suddenly asked me to get into a calmer area with him. The club was slowly filling with people waiting for the course to start and I assumed, that San wanted to talk to me at a rather quiet place. I agreed to his suggestion and followed him to a place, where a pole dance pole was standing, but no person was there. Around the pole, there were a couple of black standing tables where San and I deposited our drink, so we could talk without being interrupted. 

"It's so nice to have you again...", San spoke in a low voice, slowly trailing his index finger along my jawline, me letting out a quiet gasp in response. Soon, his middle finger joined the other one, always keeping his eyes on mine. I felt how my cheeks were slowly turning red upon the prickling touch of my vice-boss' fingers. In this moment, my head shut the entire world out and I let San have my way with him.