{CHAPTER 11: I MISSED YOU}

AUTHOR'S POV:

He doesn't know how to deal with this so sudden and abrupt situation. Few minutes ago he was perfectly dancing with his husband feeling contended with what he have or to be more precise what he indirectly  forced on others .

The man who fitted completely in his ideal type partner ,was a bizarre. Shitting on his image which he called his standard. 

He didn't want to face his mistake, who was laying peaceful on the bed having time of his life . If only he could have known that Taehyung's condition was this serious, so he wouldn't have ever get entangled with him.

Peeping from the closed door , he couldn't muster up his mind to face the people in the room. So he did what he was best at , he left from there .

Walking out of the lobby, getting far from his mistake . He bump with his brother, he tried to walk past him but Ju-won stood infront of him.

"Where are you going brother? You should be with your sick husband." Juwon said , eyes mocking him .

"Get the fuck away from my way bast@rd" Jungkook retorted .

"I must say Jungkook you have a heart of gold , settling a sick person's life ... " Ju-won mocked.

" Indeed ! I have heart of gold that's why you are breathing in presence and leaching my father's money . " Jungkook smirked, though his mind was going berserk.

" You and your husband are meant to be together. He jerks and you are a jerk !" Ju-won  spat .

Jungkook glared at his brother, and walked past him without creating any scene because right now he wants to be alone from all these shit.

_________

" *Cough*" ...*cough*...

"Tae - here !drink this .... " Namjoon passed the glass to him .

Gulping the water , he faced his brother, who was drown in worry. 

" H-yung- .. Did I a-again have i-it ?" Brunette asked , his eyes glossy with tears .

"Taehyung relax ~ you are fine . " Namjoon said patting his thighs .

"H-hyung -I'm scared~ please make it go away please hyung !" Brunette sniffed.

" Calm down Taehyung ~ I told you it's fine , you are the same Taehyung, it doesn't mean anything. " Namjoon hugged his younger brother.

After a minute when the brunette calmed , his father-in-law and his father entered the room.

" Son. Are you okay? " They both asked at the same time.

Taehyung nodded .

"Take rest okay -  we will take care of the guests." Both the father's stayed for sometime and left for the banquet.

Brunette's eyes grazed around the room for a particular person. But he wasn't there . His mind went on that particular day when Jungkook said he accepts him as whole even with his flaws. 

Flashback▪️▪️▪️

"Let's get married." Jungkook breath out .

" Yes , let's stop here . " Brunette nodded with a little smile.

" No- Tae ! I said 'LETS GET MARRIED' ! " Ravenhead held his hands , giving a soft jerk.

" - married ? I thought u said no -but - you know my condition - Jungkook it's fine you don't have to - I - please think throughly . Don't make sudden decisions. " Taehyung blabbered .