Chapter 4 - I'll have your teeth cleaned next time

On the day of going to the clinic, Lisa got up early.

After washing up, Lisa went to the kitchen to heat a glass of milk and fry two pieces of toast.

After eating, she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth for five minutes.

She felt relieved after repeatedly checking that there was no residue in my mouth.

Lisa walked into the cloakroom and fiddled with the clothes on the clothes rack.

She frowned irritably and took out a dark thin sweater from one of the cabinets.

Not long after, she put it back and replaced it with a brighter one.

Lisa took out a skirt and was a little confused.

"I feel that bare legs look better in a skirt, but if he sees me, will he feel that I have to be more elegant rather than warm..."

It won't be a good impression.

Lisa bit her lower lip and said unhappily, "Who cares?"

The next second, she put the skirt back on.

"..."

It seems that many people say she looks good in red clothes...

Lisa stood on tiptoe, opened the cabinet above, and took out a pile of red clothes.

She spread them all out and stuffed them all back into the original cabinet without even looking at them.

Not as good-looking as the red sweater she wore a few days ago.

Lisa sat on the ground, resting her head on her knees, wondering what she was thinking.

A few minutes later, she called Minnie.

Perhaps because she was still sleeping, Lisa waited for a while before hearing Minnie's voice.

Her words were slurred and she had a bit of impatience as if she was just waking up.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Lisa's brows were full of sorrow, as if she was trapped in a huge problem.

She was uneasy and did not notice the anger in Minnie's words.

"I have nothing to wear, what should I do..."

Minnie became a little more sober and remembered the huge dressing room in Lisa's house.

Then, she put her phone in front of her eyes and looked at the time.

seven in the morning.

Without any extra time to think, Minnie hung up the phone.

Lisa: "..."

*

In the end, Lisa decided to keep everything simple.

If you go to get your teeth cleaned and dress up in a fancy way, isn't it the same as writing "I want to pick you up" on your face?

Lisa wore a pair of dark blue nine-point jeans and a pure black mid-collar sweater.

She thought about it for a few seconds, then took a black coat that reached her thighs and put it on.

Lisa walked to the full-length mirror and took a look, a little disgusted with the black coat.

But the corners of her mouth still slowly turned up.

Lisa took off her coat, returned to the room and put on light makeup.