Chapter 46-let's fight to the death

Lin Zhi's breathing stagnated, and she immediately snatched the phone and clicked on the Weibo to read it.

It had only been posted for such a short time, but there were already dozens of comments, but most of them were throwing question marks, asking what "Gentle Mr." was, and the rest were half-believing and half-doubting.

Lin Zhi immediately took out her phone and called Xiaowen, but the other party hung up. She was so angry that she burst into swearing: "Fuck, is she an idiot?"

Xiao Yu didn't know what to say: "... She's always like that, it's very annoying."

"What should I do now, I don't know where she ran off to..." Lin Zhi said while texting Xiaowen, looking crazy, "Ahhhhh fuck!"

[Hurry up and delete the Weibo! ]

[Are you mentally ill? Just because I show you doesn't mean I agree to let you post on Weibo? ]

There was no response from the other side.

When Lin Zhi refreshed again, the comments and reposts had exceeded 100.

[Is this true? Ahhhh, Dr. Jeon is so handsome! Glutinous paper is so cute! ]

[emmmmmmm....]

[Is this woman 1.5 meters tall...]

[What is "Mr. Gentle"? Is it the latest drama? ]

[Is the blogger sick? Glutinous paper just said that she doesn't want to expose the three-dimensional world, right? Report it. :)]

[This doctor seems to be from the clinic near my home...]

[Can the blogger delete his Weibo? Are you crazy about being famous? ]

[@Lemon, big shot! Is it really you! ]

Lin Zhi gritted her teeth, broke the jar, and sent another text message to Xiao Wen: Anyway, I don't care, you will bear the consequences yourself, you can post it if you want.

*

When Lisa finished dinner and was about to call Jungkook, Minnie called her. She paused, glanced at the time, and picked up the phone.

She was about to accuse the other party of remembering her birthday wrong, when Minnie's voice came through the receiver, anxious and at a loss: "lili, check Weibo quickly, ah ah ah ah ah, it's really fucked up..."

Lisa was stunned: "What's wrong?"

Minnie quickly explained: "Go and have a look, a blogger posted a photo of you and Dr. Jungkook, I have sent her a private message to ask her to delete the Weibo, but she blocked me directly after seeing it, damn it."

Lisa was still a little unresponsive: "Why did you post about me and Jungkook..."

At this point, she suddenly understood something, swallowed the rest of the words, and whispered: "Then I'll go check it out first."

Lisa hung up the phone and quickly logged on to Weibo.

She looked through the people who circled her and quickly found the Weibo. Lisa's expression turned cold, she pursed her lips and flipped through the three photos.

The photo of her seemed to be secretly taken in the classroom, when she was a sophomore. She still had black hair and didn't even bother to put on makeup when she went out. She looked like a junior high school student.

Lisa couldn't guess when the photo of Jungkook was taken. His hair in the photo was not dyed yet, just like the way he looked when she first saw him.

There was also a photo of the two of them, taken from behind. She stood next to Jungkook and was made to look very small.