Chapter 21- I'm going to start using my hands

Seeing that Lisa didn't seem to want to continue asking.

He Xinjia didn't say anything else, and turned to the bathroom to wash up.

Jungkook put the dishes on the dining table and looked up at Lisa.

"Come and sit down."

Then Jungkook went back to the kitchen and took three bowls and chopsticks.

He lowered his eyes, thinking about when to confess to her.

I feel that if I say it here now, will she feel like she's been fooled?

Let's make an appointment outside later...

How to say it? What if she hates him.

No! I refuse! I can't stand it!

...But don't continue to lie to her.

Hearing the sound of two people chatting in the room.

Jungkook came back to his senses and walked out.

Lisa was sitting on the dining chair, with her back straight.

She looked like she was sitting upright.

He Xinjia shaved his beard clean, and instantly looked ten years younger, like a big boy.

He sat opposite Lisa and said casually: "I haven't seen yesterday's cover yet, I'll reply to you later. And the last book was mainly because I was scolded for the cover of the previous book, so I might be a little..."

Jungkook put the bowl and chopsticks on the table and interrupted him: "Eat."

Anyway, so much time has passed, and the money has been received.

Lisa didn't hold a grudge and said softly: "It's okay."

After struggling for a few seconds, she swallowed the words "Just don't do this this time."

It seems that they had agreed in advance that the limit of changes is five times.

At the dinner table, the three people were particularly quiet when eating.

Fifteen minutes later, Jungkook turned his head to look at Lisa who was eating with his head down.

Then he touched He Xinjia's arm with his elbow and mouthed: "Go."

He Xinjia: "..."

This time He Xinjia was no longer silent, and raised his head: "Lisa."

Lisa also raised her head and looked at him in confusion.

"I saw you post a Weibo yesterday, playing games?" He Xinjia raised his eyebrows and asked casually, "Let's play together later? My brother wants to play, too."

Lisa wanted to refuse, but she hesitated after hearing his last sentence.

She turned her head to look at Jungkook, as if asking for his opinion.

Jungkook didn't even know what game they were talking about.

But he couldn't think of a reason for Lisa to stay after dinner, so he had to say, "I really want to play."

Lisa nodded and agreed, "Okay, let's play."

He Xinjia looked at Jungkook proudly and mouthed, "Can you let me go?"

Jungkook looked at him calmly and said without hesitation, "Let's go."

"..."

He Xinjia ate quickly and didn't act as a light bulb anymore.