Chapter 51- I love you as much as I do today

"I also eat lunch alone." Lisa defended weakly.

Jungkook glanced at her and hummed: "This sentence is not the point. The point is - do you not love me anymore?"

"You are so annoying." Lisa's voice lowered. Although she said so, her tone was not impatient at all. "Why do you say it every day?"

"Which fan?"

"...Jungkook's Fan."

Jungkook sighed softly: "Alas, do you think I am very pretentious."

Lisa immediately answered: "No."

"Do you think I am difficult to deal with?"

"No."

"Do you think I am unreasonable and always make trouble for no reason."

Lisa couldn't help it, and said with a stiff upper lip: "A little bit."

Jungkook seemed to have finally heard what he wanted to hear, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly. He lowered his eyes, his tone slightly vicissitudes: "Lisa, I didn't expect you to be this kind of person."

Lisa blinked and said innocently: "Who am I?"

"The body comes first." He said righteously, "After taking my body that you have always dreamed of, you have lost more than half of your interest in me."

Lisa stared at him for a while: "Do you still have shame?"

Jungkook paused, looked at her sideways, and asked calmly: "Are you scolding me?"

"..."

Jungkook pulled the collar of his sweater slightly open, revealing the part that she had bitten a few days ago: "You left such a mark on me, and now you treat me like this?"

Hearing this, Lisa looked up.

The skin on the shoulder was bitten by her, and now it has scabbed, leaving only two dark red dots.

Lisa just remembered and subconsciously stood on tiptoe to see his wound more clearly. She said seriously: "Did you apply the medicine?"

"No." Jungkook bent his back slightly, bent down to let her see, and said in a very pretentious way, "It hurts."

Lisa reached out and touched it gently, looking at the rice-sized wound, and asked: "How painful is it?"

"My shoulder hurts when I move it. I may not be able to eat by myself today." Jungkook said seriously.

Lisa said: "Then you watch me eat."

Jungkook: "..."

Lisa didn't put the topic on it anymore, and pulled him to another street, saying happily: "I'm in a good mood today, let's go eat hot pot."

Without her comfort, Jungkook felt uncomfortable all over: "Lisa, don't you need to look at my wound again?"

Lisa paused, turned his head to look at him, and said seriously: "Your wound was bitten by me."

"You bit it."

"I have already bitten it."

"Then you don't have to..." Make some compensation or something? For example, kiss him, or feed him dinner?

"What do you want now?" Lisa interrupted him, very unhappy, "Do you want to pull out the teeth I use to bite you?"

Jungkook: "..."

Lisa accused him: "Are you relying on the fact that you are a dentist to bully me?"

Jungkook was a little amused by her words: "Why are you talking about that?"