Chapter 9 - Don't you remember me ?

Don't you remember me at nine o'clock?

Lisa was really confused this time.

Does she really have wisdom teeth...

Without her knowledge, one grew silently?

That's not right. How could she not know she has wisdom teeth?

Now if she directly said that she didn't have wisdom teeth, wouldn't that be too disrespectful to him?

Doesn't this make him seem incompetent as a dentist? Even the wisdom teeth can admit their mistakes.

In order to save face for the person she secretly loves, Lisa could only say weakly, "...I suddenly don't want to pull it out."

But Jungkook did not go down the steps and continued calmly: "Don't be afraid. You will be given anesthesia for tooth extraction, so it won't hurt at all. The pain will only last for a short period of time after the anesthetic wears off."

"..." It seems to make sense.

If she had wisdom teeth, she would definitely have them removed without hesitation.

But the current situation is that she doesn't!

Lisa didn't know how to deal with this situation for a moment.

Before she could think, Jungkook, who was standing in front of him, bent down slightly, with a smile in his eyes, and said patiently: "So pull it out, I'll ask the nurse to get the tools."

This look is inexplicably scary.

Smile at you tenderly, and pull out your teeth ruthlessly.

Lisa swallowed.

After a moment of silence, she finally defended in a low voice as if struggling to death.

"I don't have wisdom teeth..."

The voice was low, weak, a little erratic, and seemed to be a little uncertain.

Jungkook really couldn't hold it in this time and laughed out loud.

He put away his playful intention and took off his mask, revealing his entire face.

Jungkook lazily rubbed the handle of the mirror with his fingertips, his eyelids drooping.

The bright lights outlined his facial features with sharp edges, because the smile at the corner of his mouth looked very soft.

"Don't you remember the last time you had your teeth cleaned?"

Lisa was stunned for a moment and didn't respond: "Remember."

Then, Lisa saw his lips slowly open and said something.

He deliberately lowered his voice, making it sound hoarse and more magnetic than usual.

"So I also remember that you don't have wisdom teeth." He chuckled.

Lisa: "..."

She suddenly felt a little embarrassed, as if someone had found out her mind.

Although her original intention was to get her teeth checked, why was it still so embarrassing?

Lisa stood up from the dental chair unnaturally and stared at him.

His expression was indifferent, but his palms hanging by his side were tightened: "I just made a mistake."

After a pause, Lisa decided to smear him before he could say anything: "I just said by mistake that I have wisdom teeth, but you grew a wisdom tooth for me out of thin air."