Chapter 44- They two

Lisa didn't react: "Ah? Do you want to go back to Bocheng now?"

"Of course not." Jungkook was helpless, "I'm asking, do you want to live in Chuanfu in the future."

"..." Lisa really didn't think about this.

But it doesn't matter where she stays...

There is no fixed place for work, and she doesn't like to go out. Besides, it's not far from Bocheng to Chuanfu. If she wants to go home, she can go back anytime.

Noticing her expression, Jungkook said seriously: "You don't have to stay in Bocheng with me because of my work. Anyway, it's not much to change jobs-"difficult.

Jungkook paused and looked up at her: "But, if I can't find a job, it doesn't seem to matter."

Lisa didn't understand what he wanted to say, but still answered seriously: "You will definitely find one."

"If I can't find one, I will have more time to accompany you, but there will be some problems with food, clothing, housing and transportation--" Jungkook was still imagining this scene, and instantly looked forward to it, "You support me."

"..." Lisa paused, "Can I refuse?"

"You can." Jungkook said expressionlessly, "Anyway, you won't see me alone in the middle of the night with nowhere to go and being tortured by the cold, and you won't see me dizzy and crying with hunger."

Lisa was silent, and used his two index fingers to hook up the corners of his straight mouth.

Jungkook stared at her and guessed: "Do you want me to be strong?"

Does this action mean that no matter how bad things are, you have to face them with a smile?

"No." Lisa laughed out loud, blinking and saying what she thought, "I just feel that when you say this kind of thing, it seems more exciting to smile."

Jungkook was silent for a few seconds, looking like he was thinking, and soon he nodded: "Okay, I'll pay attention next time."

"..."

"Why do you look so speechless." Jungkook asked in confusion, "I need to listen to your advice to make deeper progress."

"..."Is it so learned to be a demon?

Lisa wanted to say something else.

The next moment, Jungkook stood up, lowered his head and kissed her lips, then pulled her to the door and whispered: "Okay, kiss, go back to sleep."

Lisa was stunned for a moment, looking at him as if he was a lunatic.

"Don't stay here for so long." Jungkook waved his hand, saying meaningfully, "My thirst is not limited to any occasion, I hope you can understand."

Lisa looked at him unhappily: "Do you just want to sleep?"

"No." Jungkook scratched his head, looking like a big boy, and said honestly, "I'm afraid that if you stay here for so long, your parents will think too much. Then they will have a bad impression of me."

Lisa didn't think about this, and her ears instantly became hot. She covered his head with the quilt, hurriedly said "Go to sleep", and ran back to the room.

Lisa got into the quilt, thinking about Jungkook's question just now.

——"Where do you want to stay in the future?"

Fell asleep unknowingly.

*

The next day, after Jungkook's father and mother arrived at Chuanfu, the two families agreed to have a meal outside.