Chapter 19 - The Angels True Face.

Last night was rather fun, truth or dare continued for a good amount of time until I accidentally fell asleep on Horikitas lap. I was supposed to get off after 3 spins but both of us forgot, in actuality I didn't forget her lap was just really soft. Matsuhita rudely woke me up and I was teased for a very long time.

After the teasing was over there was a fuss about sleeping in the same tent as boys, to fix the girls anxiety about the situation I had Greninja sleep outside of his Pokeball and ordered him to wake everyone up if any guy tried to do anything suspicious. This seemed to ease their nerves and eventually everyone fell asleep.

"Morning, Koenji." I greeted Koenji.

Koenji had slept outside for whatever reason.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-boy!" Koenji greeted back.

It was still rather early, around 7 AM if my internal clock is still right. Due to this Koenji and I were the only people awake, or at least outside, some may just been in the tent still. However Kushdia wasn't in the tent when I woke up.

"I'm going to go investigate something." I told Koenji while heading off.

I wanted to finally see what Kushida's true self was, I knew her personality was a fake ever since the bus ride. Now I'm finally going to get to see Kushida Kikyous' true personality.

"Geot!" Pidgeot called out from the tree and pointed her wing towards where Kushida had went.

Good job Pidgeot.

There were two reasons for my bird Pokemon display, one was for the actual food, the other was for Pidgeot to keep track on Kushida. I knew this vacation would push her past the limit of keeping her frustrations in, she was in close quarters to every person she hated with no way to vent about it or relieve the stress due to having roommates.

This is an interesting spot, Kushida.

Kushidas chosen spot was the complete opposite direction of the cliff base. I'm assuming she thought that here would be the farthest away from our class, a rather simple deduction but it's effective for the most part.

She was on the edge of the island, staring off into the ocean and screaming.

"I HATE YOU ALL, ESPECIALLY THOSE PERVERTS IKE AND YAMAUCHI, YAMAUCHI THAT LITTLE DICK, DUMBASS, TUTORING HIM WAS THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE. FUCK YOU HIRATA FOR MAKING ME TUTOR HIM, AND IT WAS JUST MY LUCK HORIKITA HAD TO COME HERE! THAT ANNOYING SLUT INOGOSHIRA, JUST GUSHING OVER AYANOKOUJI CONSTANTLY. THAT DAMN BITCH KARUIZAWA JUST HAD TO BEFRIEND HIRATA AND AYANOKOUJI BEFORE ME, SHE JUST HAD TO BE TUTORED BY AYANOKOUJI AND JUST HAD TO SPEND ALL HER TIME WITH HIRATA! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Kushida screamed out.

This was worse than I anticipated, she really was full of hatred for everyone in our class.

"YAMAUCHI JUST GO JUMP OFF THE CLIFF! YOU DAMN PERVERTED DUMB ASS! YOU HAVE NO FUTURE AND CAN'T EVEN SOLVE BASIC MATH PROBLEMS! YOU GENUINELY HAVE NO THOUGHTS BESIDES STARING AT GIRLS!"

She really hates Yamauchi.

Guess it's time to make my appearance.

"Yo." I called out.

She turned around and glared at me with a hatred I haven't seen since I told that blonde upperclassman that Ichinose was pregnant with my child. He didn't find my joke funny.

Maybe I should've workshopped entrances a little.

"How much did you hear!?" She screamed.

"All of it, every last bit." I bluntly answered.