Case File 2

Case File Name:
Moral Dilemmas.

Chapter Two

The next morning came early.

And with a pounding headache at that.

But I was accustomed to the routine of things now.

Pedialyte, ibuprofen, a breakfast bagel to put on my stomach—and sunglasses.

Chanel sunglasses to be exact.

Which seemed to earn a compliment from my favorite person and niece, Nadia.

Who was noticeably excited about daycare today, mostly because I'm supposed to be picking her up after.

Which should give Morana some time to run her errands—like getting groceries or cleaning the house.

Just the typical stay-at-home mom things.

"Late night?"

I turned to Aisha sliding my sunglasses off as I sat my Birkin down on my desk, "Very late night," I sighed, sitting down in the cushioned office chair as she closed the door to my office.

"Don't tell me you're cheating on me now?" Aisha joked with me, walking over to my desk and standing in front of me.

I raised a brow, eyeing her short taupe dress and white stockings—which seemed to contrast with her dark hair pulled into a high bun.

"No one will ever measure up to you," I assured her with an amused smile.

Aisha tilted her head with a hum, eyeing the typical black dress that I wore, which clung to my frame and exposed my long legs draped in black stockings.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Aisha subtly asked, peering down between my eyes.

I lazily raised my brows, "Apparently you," I determined, which seemed to make Aisha's smirk grow.

But before she could counter my statement, I was grabbing my ringing phone lit up with a call from my best friend.

Which I didn't hesitate to answer, especially since she never calls me at work.

"How's your hangover?" I joked with Marie as I pressed the phone to my ear.

But it felt extremely hard to focus when Aisha suddenly kneeled down before me, using my chair to pull me towards her.

"Like a bitch from hell," Marie said on the other end, "But I think I got a good connection for you," she added.

I hummed, feeling a sense of relief, "Really?" I murmured, now tracing my hand up Aisha's arm and settling it at her neck, "Like you're certain? Because—"

"I'm very certain," Marie cut me short, and by her serious tone, I concluded that I could take her word, "I can't explain it over the phone, so let's meet for lunch."

I let out a content sigh, glancing down to meet Aisha's dark eyes as she slowly slid her hands up my legs—caressing my skin covered in the sheer stockings.

"We'll do lunch at Katana," I offered, sliding my hand around Aisha's warm neck and giving it a firm squeeze.

Marie only hummed, "Right, now finish fucking Aisha—preferably off the phone and away from me," she said, which seemed to earn an amused laugh from me.

"I'm not doing anything of the sort," I assured her, subtly spreading my legs wider for her, "At least not yet," I determined, especially with the woman kneeling—and much more eager to fuck me instead.