2nd Season | Chapter 8: A New Discovery

—In the Central District, in the Dark Alley—

Sayu, Peon, and the BBJ met up with DJSS and Neon J, who were surrounded by NSR drones carrying advanced scientific equipment. DJSS was beaming, sparks of excitement reflecting on his helmet as he inspected the instruments.

DJSS: This is amazing! A dimensional portal right in our central courtyard! I'm eager to start the investigations. Do you have any idea what it could be?

Neon J: It is a fascinating discovery, Nova, but we must proceed with caution, we do not know what dangers may be involved, we need to fully understand the situation before taking any action -He responded with his typical calm, while observing the structures carefully-

DJSS: Of course, Neon! -He nodded, although he could barely contain his enthusiasm- We have to be cautious, but imagine the possibilities, we could be on the verge of an unprecedented scientific and cosmic breakthrough!

As DJSS and Neon J continued arguing about how to approach the investigation, Sayu approached Peon, who was watching the scene curiously.

Sayu: What do you think, Peon? Would you like to help us with this?

Peon nodded enthusiastically, wanting to contribute in some way to resolving the situation he himself had helped create.

Peon: Sha'a! -He nodded-

Meanwhile, Tatiana, who had been monitoring the situation from the NSR Tower, briefly checked in with the group of artists to make sure everything was under control.

Tatiana: I hear things are progressing in the alley, make sure to maintain security at all times and inform me of any developments

Neon J: Understood, Tatiana, we are taking all necessary precautions, we will keep you informed

With the research team ready and DJSS excitement palpable in the air, the group prepared to surround the mysterious dimensional portal and discover the secrets it held. DJSS, excited, began organizing the drones and BBJ to prepare the containment equipment for the portal. Neon J approached him, a worried expression on his face.

Neon J: Nova, we must proceed with caution, we don't know what could come out on the other side of that portal, it is important to keep everyone's safety first.

DJSS: You're right Neon -He nodded, although his emotion was evident in every movement he made- but imagine, imagine the possibilities that open before us, this discovery could change our understanding of reality itself.

Meanwhile, Sayu and Peon watched the scene with curiosity and enthusiasm. Sayu approached Neon J and DJSS, showing genuine interest in the research.

Sayu: Is there anything we can help with? We want to contribute whatever is necessary

Neon J looked at Sayu with appreciation, recognizing his desire to help.

Neon J: Actually, Sayu, your ability to swim through the skies could be useful to defend us and our teams from above. Would you be willing to do that?