2nd Season | Chapter 10: The Fate of a Musical World

—In some unknown area—

A landscape stretched out covered by a blanket of snow and ice. Large trees with both bare and leafy branches rose towards the sky, their dark trunks contrasting with the whiteness of the surroundings. Silence for the moment reigned in the air, broken only by the soft crunching of the snow under the footsteps of some small unknown creature. In the distance, snow-covered rock formations could be seen, sculpted by wind and time into whimsical shapes. Small frozen streams meandered between the rocks, forming delicate ice patterns on their surface. The sun filtered through the clouds, casting silver sparkles on the icy surface, creating a spectacle of lights and shadows in the winter landscape.

In this inhospitable and lonely place, nature seemed to be calm, but it also seemed to contain a latent energy, as if at any moment a loud noise could awaken and reveal the secrets hidden under its blanket of snow and ice. Somewhere in that icy area, an obsidian fortress stood majestically among the mist of a mountain. Its black walls, polished like ebony, were pierced by luminescent cracks of bright neon pink, as if energy itself pulsed from within. The air was cold and sharp, with flakes of snow falling gently to the ground, forming a blanket of white that covered the frozen landscape.

The fortress stood imposingly, with watchtowers rising into the sky and impenetrable, thorny luminous walls surrounding the entire perimeter. Inside, the echo of footsteps could be heard echoing off the stone walls, indicating the presence of life in that inhospitable place. In the distance, figures could be seen moving among the shadows, humanoid beings with striking appearances, which seemed to merge with the darkness of the fortress. They were the Discordants, the inhabitants of that place, who moved with supernatural grace through the corridors and rooms of the fortress.

The neon pink luminescent cracks in the walls emitted a dim but intense light, illuminating the path of the Discordants and giving the place a surreal and frightening look. In the middle of that desolate and icy landscape, the fortress located in the Timbre Lands known as the Aria Peaks, stood as a bastion of power and mystery in the world of Sinfonía. The Aria Peaks rose majestically on the horizon, their snow-capped peaks glistening in the sunlight. The obsidian fortress blended into the landscape, its dark, polished walls reflecting the gleams of ice and snow that covered the ground. Inside, the atmosphere was cold and damp, with a smell of wet earth and corrupted moss seeping through the cracks in the walls.

The Discordants moved nimbly between the fortress structures, their bright, angular shapes standing out against the white background of the snow. Some carried makeshift weapons, made of obsidian minerals and neon pinks and negative musical energy, while others seemed more interested in performing everyday tasks, such as cooking or repairing damaged structures. In the center of the fortress, a large plaza wound its way between the buildings, with a fountain at its center that emanated a bright, viscous liquid. Around the square, stone buildings stood, with balconies and corridors that intertwined with each other, creating a labyrinth of paths and alleys.

From the top of the fortress towers, one could see the entire surrounding landscape, with its snow-capped mountains and mist-covered valleys. The air was fresh and pure, with a sepulchral noise that was only strengthened by the occasional crunch of snow under the Discordants' feet. Deep within the fortress, in the darkest and most unknown areas, even more dangerous and mysterious Discordants were said to dwell, hiding in the shadows and only coming out on the coldest and darkest nights.

The Aria Peaks were an inhospitable and hostile place, but they were also the main base of the Discordants, who had learned to survive and thrive in that unforgiving environment. It was a place full of dangers and mysteries, but also of beauty and majesty, where each song that was heard seemed to hide a message waiting to be discovered. In the middle of the obsidian fortress, in a room, Octorchea and DIGITAL stood face to face, their glowing figures standing out against the dark background of the walls. Octorchea, with her waving tentacles and his bright gaze, seemed to be in the middle of an animated discussion, while DIGITAL maintained a more relaxed posture, but with a gleam of determination in his missing eyes.