Chapter 2

Lasercorn's POV

I looked at the destruction we caused to the water group. "All of them are dead sir" Shane reported. "And the leader's daughter"? "Dead. She died about a week ago". "Good. Alright. Move it out". I leaded the team of fires I took back to the village. Shane and Jenna started arguing, like siblings do. I wish I had that. My sister died years ago, when I was two. She was fighting a water when she died. I've wanted to kill them ever since. The fire village is a days walk from the water village, so we would be walking for a while. "Guys. Come on. We're going to be walking a while. No arguing" Mark yelled. I rolled my eyes. Everyone knows the fire group can be very temperamental. If they start fighting, you can't do anything about it. At sunset, we set up camp. One person stayed up to watch for other groups. I digged through my backpack after I put my tent up. I found what I was looking for. A picture of my family, before they all died. I started to tear. Before any tears left my eyes, I shook my head. No. I'm a warrior. I kill families not cry over them. "Sir". I looked up and saw Mark standing in the opening of the tent. "What is it". "You are needed". I put the picture down and went out. "What is it". "The air people are near. The fire went out and there is no breeze". I looked around, looking for any signs of life. "Prepare for a fight". The group made fireballs in their hands.

Shane's POV

I made a fireball in my hand. Jenna did the same. I hate the air people. They killed our parents many years ago. Back when we were still kids. A quick breeze went by. I threw my fireball at the figure. "Woah. Guys calm down". Ian, the leader of the air group stepped out of the shadows. I could sense the crew roll their eyes and put the fire away. "What do you want Ian" Lasercorn, our leader, asked. "Nothing. Just a little close for comfort". Then I remembered we were about a jog away from the air group's village. "Dude. It's just for one night. Calm down". "Fine. But remember the treaty". Ian then flew away on a gust of wind.