Chapter 12

Jenna's POV

"Jenna did you hear". I looked over at one of the fire people. "Supposedly, a water was seen over near the air village yesterday". My eyes widened. "I though I thought they were all dead". "Well apparently not". "What did the person look like". "It was a girl, about 20 years old. She had short red hair and had a companion with her". I thanked the person and ran off to find Lasercorn. When I did, I yelled his name. He turned around and stopped. "What is it Jenna". We didn't kill all of the waters". "What?!". I told him about the person. "Call the group together. We need to go investigate". I called up Mark, Flitz, and Shane. "We need to go out for a little while". "What for boss" Shane asked. "Apparently, we didn't kill all if the Water group". We all got mad and threw a fire ball. "Pack a bag. We're heading out in a few minutes. Meet me at the edge of town". We all nodded and went to go pack.

Shane's POV

I walked back to our cabin with Jenna. It pissed me off that we didn't get everyone. I grabbed our lucky backpacks off the top shelf and handed Jenna hers. We each packed a couple pairs of clothes, two pairs of our best running shoes, the supplies to make a tent, and some personal items. 5 minutes later, we were running towards the meeting place. We were the last ones to reach them, only because we live on the edge of town in the opposite direction. When we caught up with them, Lasercorn went over the plan. After we were finished, we took off towards the air village.