Chapter 7

Lasercorn's POV

My group and I walked into the village with our heads held high. We walked into the center and I stood on the podium in the middle. Everyone gathered around us and waited for me to speak. "We did it". Most of the group cheered, while others chose to stay quiet. Most of the people in the Fire group have hated the water group for a long time so when I set out to destroy them a couple days ago, most of the village celebrated. My group of people were slapped on the back for their work. Mark came up to me and gave me a bro hug. "Your sister would be proud". "So would your Dad". When we were kids, some of our family went to go fight the water group and never came back. Mark and I vowed that we would avenge them someday, and that day had come. Shane and Jenna came up and gave us a hug too. Flitz never came over. He hadn't lost any family members, but he didn't reject the offer. Rumor has it that he had done some bad things a few years ago, and would do anything to get in people's good graces. As Shane and Jenna walked away, I had to search through my brain to remember if they lost any family. Mark must have noticed my confusion, because he answered my question. "Their parents were killed, but by a bunch of Airs". I nodded. Then, my girlfriend, Brina, came walking over. "Hey warrior". "Hey princess". She put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. "Ugh. Get a room" I heard Mark say. I pulled her off and walked towards my cabin.

Mark's POV

I watched as Lasercorn left, leaving me all alone. I agreed with him. My dad would be proud of my accomplishments, I just wish he were here to see them. I have a mother and a couple siblings, but they're all human. I walked over towards my own cabin and shut the door. I locked it, for safety reasons, and walked over to my bed. The soft mattress felt nice after a night of laying on hard ground. I looked over at my bedside table. I had a picture frame with a picture of me and my family. I don't remember my mother or my brothers, but seeing their happy faces made me smile.