Chapter 4

Jack's POV

I pulled my sister Marzia's blanket over her. Even though we are adopted and we're from different countries, she's still my little angel. Walking out of her cabin, Wes and Joven came running up to me. The twin brothers looked nothing alike. Wes had sort of a girly haircut, while Joven had a sort of Mohawk thing going. Wes was maybe a half a foot taller than his brother. "What is it guys". "Did you get the news". "What news". "The water group was destroyed a little bit after noon". I looked at them with disbelief. "Who's responsible". "Do you even have to ask". The fire group. Somehow, I knew they were going to do it someday. "Any survivors". They both shook their heads, Wes's hair flipping in the air. "Keep this on the down low. I don't want Marzia knowing. She had friends there". They ran off towards their cabin. I walked out towards the Elemental mountains. I shot some rocks up into the air. Sometimes, being an earth can be really cool.

Marzia's POV

I peeked out of the house as Jack walked out towards the mountains. I had tears come to my eyes. Mari, my best friend, lived in the village. If anything happened to her, I couldn't live with myself. I crawled under my table and opened the trap door I was hiding. I climbed down the ladder and walked through the tunnels I dug. It helps me get around the village without Jack noticing. I finally found where I was going. I climbed uo another ladder that led into Ken's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it up, allowing me to come inside. "Marzia. What is it". One look at my face and he knew. "You heard about the waters". I nodded and more tears came. He opened his arms up and i ran into his arms.