Chapter 16:

I flopped onto the bed. "I'm so tired!" I moaned. 

We had just gotten to our hotel that we were staying in, and even though it was 1:30 in the morning, the crowds were outrageous.

"Go to sleep, then." Maxon replied, flopping right beside me. He started playing with my hair, and I was dozing off.

"I need to get into my pyjamas." I said, dragging myself to my suitcase. I put my coziest pair on, and got under the covers.

"I like your jammies." Maxon said, crawling under the covers with a smile. 

They had Winnie the Pooh and Tigger all over them. When I was little, I loved Winnie the Pooh. When I saw these in the store window, they reminded me of my childhood, so I bought them.

"Thank you very much." I said to Maxon. I snuggled up in his arms and let my mind drift.

"Goodnight, my love." Maxon whispered.

"Goodnight." I whispered back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat up in bed and stretched. Maxon yawned and looked up at me, smiling.

"Good morning, my dear." he said.

"I'm not your dear." I replied. I laid back down in bed and looked at Maxon.

"What shall we do today, Wife?" he asked me, rubbing his eyes.

"Perhaps some sightseeing?" I asked, laughing.

"That can be arranged." Maxon replied.

 Eventually, we got ready. I was wearing blue skinny jeans with a long red coat and tall black heeled boots.

"You look very English." Maxon commented after I was done getting ready.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked, zipping up my boots.

"Very." Maxon replied, kissing me on the cheek. "Ready to go, Love?" 

The accent was back.

"Not until you start talking like a normal human again." I replied, smiling. He tried to look offended, but he was laughing too much. 

We walked into the hallway outside our suite, and I sighed.

"No crowds." Maxon and I high-fived, and walked to the elevator. There were two girls in there that looked to be about 12. Their eyes got really big as we walked into the elevator. The taller one with brown hair started whispering to the shorter one with light blond hair.

".....So much cuter in person!" the short one nodded and stared at Maxon and I.

"Are, are you the King and Queen of Illéà?" the shorter one said.I nodded and they started jumping up and down. I laughed to myself, thinking of May.

"We used to live in Illéà." the tall one said. "Our family moved here last week, and we're moving into our new house." she reached over to press the button on the elevator.

"Well, I hope you have fun in London." I said. The shorter one whispered to the taller one and she shrugged.

"I beg your pardon, but how come you guys are here?" The shorter one asked. I guess they left before we announced our honeymoon.

"We're here on our honeymoon." Maxon said, smiling at the girls. "I beg your pardon, but what are your names?" the girls looked like the King of Illéà wanting to know their names was the greatest honour in the world.

"I'm Hannah." the short one said, curtsying.

"I'm Emily." the taller one said, curtsying too. They whispered to eachother again, and Maxon smiled at them. They were such...... girls!