Disrespect and bad behavior

———— Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, Spencer Reid.

JJ and Spencer are friends. They both trusted in each other, and with the past of time, Spencer was like a son to JJ. He's like a child sometimes.

"Reid!" Derek pushed Reid's hand. Now his book was on the floor.

"Fuck you, Morgan. You son of a-"

"Spencer Reid, I recommend you to stop this behavior." JJ warned.

"Go to hell!"

The young doctor was angry, because Derek started to bother him, and Hotch scold Reid instead of Morgan. It was unfair, and he got mad with all the team.

"Alright, that's enough, Spencer." JJ tried to stop them.

Now, Hotch and Emily were looking at the scene. Spencer was looking at Derek, who was getting angry, and JJ was trying to calm down. Those "kids" were getting on her nerves.

"What are you two looking at?"

"Reid, stop all of this, now. Or you're coming to my office. Everyone, work, now!" Hotch warned, but the young doctor wasn't leaving the topic like that.

"You're always scolding me, even when Morgan is the asshole here!"

JJ walked towards Reid and grabbed him by his arm.

"That's enough, young man. You're acting like a kid, so I'm punishing you like one. Hotch, can we use your office, please?"

"Yes, please. We need his behavior to stop."

The duo walked into Hotch's office. She closed the door and the curtains and sat down on a chair. Spencer was angry, so he just sat as far as he could from JJ.

"Alright, that's all. Come here, now."

Spencer did it, just because he didn't want a scold right now. But Jennifer lied him on her lap, making Reid's hands touched the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm spanking you, because I'm tired of your behavior. I know you're mad, but you can talk with Derek and Hotch instead of being senseless and acting like a child, Spencer."

"That's really unfair!"

"You're doing this? Now? Wow, I guess I'm being more severe that I wanted."

She pulled Reid's trousers down, seeing his white underwear with yellow ducks. He felt embarrassed.

"JJ... please, don't."

"Oh, no, don't try that now, young man. You're worst than a child! If you act like a kid, I'm punishing you like a kid, and that means a spanking."

"No!"

"Do you need Emily's hairbrush? Or I can get Rossi's wooden spoon, the one he uses to cook his famous pasta."

Spencer tried to fight, but Jennifer was faster and grabbed his waist.

"Alright. I'm calling Rossi, then."

"No! No, please, JJ, he's spanking me if you tell him!"

"It's the least you deserve, young man. You don't know how disrespectful you've been being. Not to mention your behavior, the last time you got like that I had to put you on my lap at the hotel in Las Vegas. Do you want that again? I thought you learned your lesson, Spencer." Jennifer said, with a tone that made the young doctor feel bad. Still, he did not give in to his rebellious and stubborn attitude. 

"It's not fair! Morgan started it all, JJ, you have to believe me!" 

"Just because he started it doesn't give you the right to behave that way, young man. You were rude to everyone, and I don't like your tone, so start changing it right now."