Careless

———— David Rossi, Spencer Reid.

"What the hell were you thinking, kid?!" Rossi says, yelling at me.

"It wasn't that much!"

"Spencer, you don't know what you're saying."

I open my mouth to reply, but I just stay in silence when he looks at me, severe.

"Yeah, well, it's not like lack of sleep is going to kill me." I lie. Okay, I know lack of sleep could kill me, but I really need to win this argument! "Besides, what are you going to know about my eating habits?" 

"That's enough, young man. Go to my office right now." 

The show is starting to catch everyone's attention. JJ looks at me and raises her eyebrows in disbelief. Morgan chuckles, shaking his head as he looks through some files. Hotch watches us from the railing, especially me, with a stern expression and his arms crossed. 

"Ugh, fine..." I almost groan, but I go to his office. 

I walk past Hotch, who grabs my arm. 

PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS 

"Hey!" 

"To Rossi's office, now!" Hotch orders me, making to spank me again. I leave. 

"Yes sir..." 

I go to Rossi's office with my head bowed, full of shame. Rossi comes after me. 

"If you don't start working now, I'll beat every single one of your asses myself! Back to work, now." Hotch orders before Rossi closes the door to his office.

"Rossi-"

"You really need to calm down. To the corner, now."

I moan, but he looks at me, severe.

"Do you need a spank now?"

"No..."

I go to the corner and stand there, hands on my head. I bite my lip with a mix of regret, shame and anger. The anger isn't that strong, in fact it's quite mild, but it's still there. 

"I can't believe you made such a spectacle down there. You even got spanked by Hotch, and everyone saw it! If you hadn't acted like that, he wouldn't have spanked you." 

"I know! I don't n-" 

"I didn't give you permission to speak, young man." 

I remain silent, looking at the wall. I torture my lower lip with my teeth, biting it. Minutes go by and I feel more and more bored, guilty and tired. I wish I didn't have to take a beating. 

"Come here, Spencer." I turn and walk towards Rossi, who is sitting very calmly. "We'll do this quickly, but first I want to remind you who's in charge here. And I want to tell you that it's not you, young man. I'm the one who has the power here, as you can see, and I don't want you to disrespect anyone ever again like that. Much less to your superiors. Yelling and being rude, for God's sake, I don't know how you got it into your head that was a good idea. Stop it or you'll get more beatings than just this one."

"Yes sir." I sigh.

He pats his right thigh and I lie down on his lap. He lifts my waist to unbutton my pants and pull them down, along with my boxers. It all falls to my ankles, eliciting a groan from me. 

"No, no complaints, Spencer. You know you earned it."

PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS