My pretty girl

———— Spencer Reid.

This story has sexual content.

His eyes, with a pretty brown color, are looking at me. I smile and he copies me, showing me his teeth.

"Good morning, sweetie. How did you sleep?" Spen kisses my forehead.

"Fine, thanks, babe. What about you? You look tired."

"No, I'm fine. I just need your hugs." He smiles, opening his arms. "Please?"

I laugh, approaching him. I rest my cheek on his warm, firm chest. His hand rubs my back, while the other rests on my waist to keep me close to him. I just wrap my arms around his torso, snuggling into him. His masculine perfume floods my senses, clouding them a little in a pleasant way. I smile, closing my eyes as I lay there, pressed against Spen. 

"You're very cuddly." He chuckles, kissing my head. 

"You wanted the fucking hug, suck it up." I joke, without breaking away. 

"Hey, vocabulary, young lady." 

His warning tone reminds me to behave. I grimace, but I don't complain. 

"Do you have a day off today?" I ask, playing with my hands on his back. "It's Sunday." 

"Yes, I have my day off. But that reminds me of something." I automatically tense as I feel his voice change to a more serious one. "Are you done with your work report, Emma?" 

"Uhh... Yes, of course." 

Lies and more lies. I feel my muscles tense as Spen pulls away. I start playing with my fingers.

"Body language: you are tense, nervous, and avoid eye contact. You're play with your fingers, as always when you lie, and your tone of voice gives you away." 

Damn profilers, go to hell each and every one of you. How the fuck do they know so much in just a couple of seconds? Or it could be that Spencer is too clever. 

"You haven't said anything to me to deny it, so I'm right. What did we say about procrastinating at work?" 

I shrug and sit back down on the bed. The sun shines through the window, illuminating Spen's messy brown hair. His frown makes me bite my lip, as he looks at me, crossing his arms. 

"I asked you a question, miss. Stand up." 

I obey him. He sits up and pulls my wrist until I'm facing him. 

"Look me in the eyes. What did we say about procrastinating at work, Emma?" 

"I'm sorry..." 

"No, 'I'm sorry' isn't going to solve this." 

"You don't have to be so annoying..." I mutter, looking away. 

"And you disobey me too. Wow, you woke up wanting a punishment this morning, huh?" He puts his fingers on my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Besides, you're being disrespectful and I don't like your tone at all." 

"Spen..." 

"No, Emma. No." He sighs, settling down on the bed to put me between his legs. He holds me by the waist. "You're going to get punished for this, and I hope that keeps you from doing it again."

"But-"

PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS "Ouhww" PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS PLAS

"Do you want to fight more, Emma?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"It's sir for you, young lady. What do you say now?"