mason thames-instagram captions

description: a famous child celebrating attends your school and every girl wants him-including you. you think you don't have a chance with mason, but his instagram captions seem to relate to you in someway every time...

(btw u guys should def request😘🤭)

i watch the sturniolo triplets and sinjin drowning while doing my makeup before school today.

soon it's 7:30 and i have to leave. i drive to school and get to homeroom before the bell rings. i sit down in my seat which is right in front of my crush, mason thames.

too bad it's not behind him, then i would be able to at least look at him. i'm not the only one who has a crush on mason though. literally almost every other girl in my school does and it's either because they think he's hot or it's because he's famous.

of course i agree, those are pretty good traits about him, but i personally think he's a nice person. i know he won't like me back anyway though, so i try and get him out of my mind.

i go on my phone to pass the time since our home room teacher never seems to mind our phones. i go onto instagram, scrolling through my feed until i see the only mutual that's verified. mason.

mason and i are slightly friends. i think we're friendly, but i don't know if he thinks we're friends.

the picture is of a view from a spot in town and a picture of him with an actor friend. the caption reads: "babydoll i can't move on." @her

my eyebrows furrow at the caption and my stomach drops. well, i guess that will help me move on if he already has a different crush or girlfriend.

i look through the comments:

miguelmora ✔️
bro's down bad 🙏
^
masonthamesofficial ✔️
@miguelmora 🤫

madeleinemcgraw✔️
since u finally showed me her insta i can say she's drop dead gorg! ❤️
^
masonthamesofficial ✔️
@madeleinemcgraw don't worry, ik

user27
AW THE CAPTION I NEED TO KNOW WHO IT ISSS

sarah.j
love that spot 🙏
^
masonthamesofficial ✔️
@sarah.j thanks for telling me about it sarah

user8
wait is the girl that sarah person?
^
user49
@user8 no, i think they're js friends-but idk

load more comments...

i sigh and set down my phone, the bell ringing in the process. i stand and make my way to the door, but i feel a presence next to me. i turn my head and see one of my friends luke.

"hey luke." i smile at him and say.

"hey y/n/n. you ready for that physics test?" luke asks me. my eyes widen. "shit i totally forgot about that!" i exclaim, grabbing ahold of his arm. i feel eyes on my and out of the corner of my eye i see mason looking at us in a slightly judgy way.

luke laughs at me. "you're cooked y/n." he says.

"do you think i could use your notes?" i ask him with pleading eyes. "we're in the same class so he'd see and think we're cheating. ask jay though, he should have pretty decent notes." luke replies, smiling.

i nod my head and immediately start looking for jay. i think his first class is english so i can catch him after it. first i have honors history with mason though.

me and luke split up once i get to honors history and i get to my seat. this time mason sits next to me. i go on my phone since i have a couple minutes before class starts. i see that mason posted on his instagram close friends story, which is everyone he's mutuals with so that fans don't see it.