Mystery Dragon Knight

Robert slowly looks at the knight who is looking at no one but the Queen who looks at her husband before looking at her children who have turned to look at their mother.

Johanna looks at Lady Tyrin who smiles as she puts a favour into the hand of the Queen whom is being watched by everyone as she slowly with her Lady walks to the edge of the Royal Box and lowers the favour onto the lance of the knight who bows his head before clicking his tongue and riding away from the Queen who watches him go with wide violet eyes as she is walked back to her chair by her most trusted lady.

"Who is that?" Robert hears Johanna asking the Lady Tyrin who whispers something back to her as they sit down. Robert and Ned's eyes catch each other as they finally look away from the Queen who has gone paler than normal.

The Queen sits on the edge of her seat as she watches the knight knock down knight after knight, seeming to be unstoppable as his lance that had the Queen's favour hit home with every round.

When it came to Jaime and the Dragon Knight the Queen temporarily stopped breathing as she clutched the armrests of her chair so tightly she could hear the wood cracking beneath her hands.

Johanna was unsure whom she wished to win the round but began to breath again when Jaime who had been knocked from his horse jumped to his feet quickly after and the Dragon Knight rode away.

"Jaime!" the Queen cries which made the people close to her glance over at the Queen who smiles weakly at her brother who winks back at her as he bounds up the steps to his sister and Queen bowing his head to her after taking his helm from the sandy ground.

"Sister," Jaime says back cheekily as he bows to the King and nods to the knight who stands behind his sister, Ser Sebastian "You called?"

"Are you harmed?"

"No, well" Jaime says as he looks down at his armour "My ego, but that aside I am fine. No dents in the armour so Father will not be angry."

Ned watches the two siblings as Robert calls for the next round to be brought forwards which was to be Ser Loras and the Mountain, when Johanna sees the man who killed her niece, nephews and sister by law she freezes.

Jaime who sees her reaction turns and glares at the Mountain who is on the other side of the tourney field as he sits on a horse that seemed too small while the Tyrell heir rode smugly on his horse with a rose in his hands. 

Worried Jaime looks at his sister who smiles faintly as she leans back into her chair as Rhaena and Aemond stand and walk to their mother who takes their hands as they glare at the Mountain. 

Though they did not remember the knight and never saw what he had done like their mother had the twins still hated him for what they had heard he had done.

When the Tyrell knight knocks him from his horse the Queen and her youngest Targaryen children burst into applause as Ser Loras bows his head to him before yelling in surprise and alarm as the Mountain attacks him after beheading his horse.

Johanna watches interested as the Hound, the sword of Tommen rushes forwards and fights off his brother until Robert has enough and leaps to his feet.

"Stop this madness in the name of your King!" Robert roars and the two brothers stop, the Hound falling to his knees as his older brother glares at the King before storming off of the field.

"Bring the finalists!" Johanna calls after growing bored of the silence.