Dragons with Dragons

"My beloved wife," Daemon whispers as he looks his beloved wife over with a smile on his face as she stood before him with their youngest children behind her and her hands on the shoulders of her youngest child.

"Husband?" Johanna asks as she glances behind him at Viserys and Rhaella who both smile at her which make her smile back at him before frowning when she sees Daenerys who bows her head to her as she steps into her husband/brother's side.

"Johanna!" Daemon cries with a smile on his face as he and Johanna step forwards and hug each other tightly as he peppers her face with kisses as Ser Sebastian bows his head.

"You have returned to me," Johanna smiles as she pulls back as she looks Daemon over as he cups her face in his hands.

"I promised I would," Daemon smiles "Did I not?"

"You did" Johanna smiles as she pulls back holding her hand out to Tomman who runs to her side and hides behind her as Aemond and Rhaena walk over to their older siblings who smile as they walk to each other as they lead them towards Dragonstone.

"Daemon this is my son, Tommen." Johanna introduces Tommen to Daemon who looks down at Tommen who looks up at him with a shy smile as he looks back at Ser Sebastian who nods to him.

"Hello, Tommen" Daemon says in a powerful voice that makes Tommen cower even more.

"We do not cower in fear, Tommen" Johanna tells her youngest son who steps from her side and bows his head to Daemon who chuckles his amusement as he glances at Johanna.

"Hello Prince Daemon" Tommen greets Daemon who looks down at him as he rests his hand on his sword.

"It is King," Daemon tells Tommen who frowns confused as he shakes his head.

"No, my father is the King. King Robert Baratheon." Daemon cannot help but chuckle at the scolding voice his wife's son adopts as he seems to lecture Daemon.

"He is your son" Rhaella chuckles as she meets Johanna's eyes.

"Yes, he is mother." Johanna smiles as she bows slightly to Rhaella who waves her off.

"You need not, for in truth it is I who should be doing this," Rhaella tells her daughter by law.

Johanna smiles before looking down at Tommen who looks up at her with wide eyes "Your father is not the King my darling boy," Johanna says as she soothes back Tommen's hair "My husband the King Daemon is the true King my darling"

"So I am not a Prince?"

Johanna smiles as she shares a look with Daemon as Rhaella waves for Viserys and Daenerys follow her towards Dragonstone with servants following them with the bags of things Johanna and her children had brought although most of it had been sent ahead of time.

"You are a Prince," Daemon says to Tommen which makes both Johanna and Tommen look at  him in surprise. "Your mother is the Queen, thus you are a Prince. My royal decree says so. Go with the Dowager Queen. Go on."

With a nod from Johanna Tommen runs to join Rhaella who smiles as she looks down at the boy as Daemon turned to Johanna who smiles at him as he looks at Ser Sebastian.

"Who is this?" Daemon asks with a glance to Ser Sebastian who Johanna turns to look at with a smile on her face.

"My lover," Johanna says with no shame "And the father of my youngest children Mycella and Tommen, with the coming child. You are not to harm him Daemon."

Daemon scoffs as he looks at Johanna who looks back at him with a cool look in her face.

"You have bastards and their mother was a maid? Who is here as well?" Johanna asks assuming via the look on Daemon's face that the mother is with them along with the sons.

"I will not harm her if you do not harm him."

"Very well, Welcome to Dragonstone." Daemon says to Ser Sebastian who nods his head as Johanna smiles pleased as she looks over her shoulder at Lady Tyrin, Cersei and Jaime who were organising who took what into the castle.

"You brought your siblings?"