Peace Talks

Lady Tyrin looked over the hill full of nerves as she waited for Johanna Lannister to arrive with Tommen whom the Lady had not seen in weeks and she missed him greatly.

She missed the laughter that he brought and the smiles that he created with ease. He was a happy child as was his younger sister by all accounts, the children had joined Johanna and the Hightowers with her. 

As did Aemond and Rhaena, the report of his youngest children joining his wife seemed to break Daemon in a way no one had seen before and Johanna's children's hearts seemed to grow cold against their mother who had broken their family.

They were not happy about it the spies reported back but they continued to stand by their mother and father who followed Johanna where ever she may go.

"Make way for the Queen Johanna Lannister of House Targaryen!" the boys called as Johanna rode up to were Lady Tyrin was waiting Maraxes could be seen in the clouds above them as she let out a roar.

"Where is my husband?" Johanna questions as she dismounts and walks to her friend who looks her over.

"Why is the King not here?"

"The King is in Kingslanding where he had chosen to remain."

Johanna nods hurt in her eyes as she watches her friend who smiles when she sees Tommen, Ellyn, Aemond and Rhaena who smile back at her from their horses as they stand amongst Hightower Green.

"Why are you doing this Johanna?" Lady Tyrin suddenly asks surprising her friend who sighs as she thinks of an answer.

"I was born to be great, born to make my own shadow and not live under the shadow of the crown that my husband wears." Lady Tyrin nods with a sad look in her eyes as her friend the Queen looks at her.

"You have always wished to be great" Lady Tyrin smiles at the childhood memory of them sitting up the Gods' Tree as they read about Nymeria Martell.

"You are either with me or against me. Which are you?" Johanna asks her once best friend who looks at her with heart break in her eyes as she looks the once powerful Queen over startled from her reminiscing.

"I do not know who you are anymore. Where did Johanna Targaryen go? When was she replaced with Johanna Hightower?" Lady Tyrin asks from in front of the two soldiers dressed in the finery Johanna's personal guards had once worn before they were changed to the Hightower green.

"I am still Johanna Targaryen, but I no longer bow to any man." Johanna scoffs as she loosk Lady Tyrin over with a frown "I am no longer at the beck and call of men."

"Bar Otto Hightower?" Lady Tyrin questions with a pitying look on her face which makes Johanna frown in anger "Who has made you his puppet."

"I will not allow insults against my Lord Otto who has proved himself to be a great friend to us, with more loyalty than any before him." Johanna glares at Lady Tyrin who shakes her head as she wonders what had happened to her dearest friend from childhood who used to sneak her lemon cakes when she had been punished by the Septa.

"How far you have fallen." Lady Arryn sighs as she starts to turn away.

"Do you turn you back to your Queen" Johanna calls angrily as she steps forwards as Lady Tyrin looks back at her.

"You are not my Queen. You are not even a person." Johanna frowns angrily as Lady Tyrin continues to speak.

"You have become a Hightower puppet."

"How does the King respond to our wishes?" Johanna asks passing over Lady Tyrin's words as she watches the Lady mount her horse and gather the reins.

"King Daemon is willing to allow your children a reprieve and royal pardon indefinitely if they chose to rejoin his ranks" Lady Tyrin speaks to the children that the Queen had brought with her.

Lady Tyrin sighs before looking at Johanna who looks up at her as Lady Tyrin turns her horse away from the Queen.

"But the King rejects the Hightower's proposals."