TWO

The ride is quiet.
The radio in the Impala is broken, visibly so; there's a fist-sized dent in it and lithing classical music filters out from it, albeit slightly distorted.

Patrick doesn't speak to Pete once.

His breath warmly fans out aross the freezing cold window, the condensation making him able to draw pictures. He draws a dick first, much to Patrick's displeasure. Hell, though, the ride is boring; Pete doesn't understand how one state can have so much fucking corn.

They drive for at least 3 hours before Patrick pulls over by a gas station and announces that they'll have to stay the night.
Pete makes a face, yet simply puts his seat down as far as it goes and curls up, hands bunching into the leather upholstery of the seat.

Sometime before drifting off, he feels a warm, thick blanket cast over his shoulders.

-
Patrick wakes up cold and hungry with a bad case of morning wood and a crick in the back of his neck.
He groans, deciding to take care of his lower problem first before Pete wakes up and makes more stupid jokes.
The thought of Pete goes straight to his dick and he silently thanks Pete's inability to intrude while he's still asleep.
He sighs gently, carefully opening up his door and slipping out, mentally cursing the car for moving slightly as he moves.
Pressing his back to the car, Patrick sighs and begins his usual early-morning activity of jacking off.

-
Pete wakes up to the car door beside him easing shut as the car lurches upwards slightly. His eyelids flutter as an unfamiliar sound - albeit filtered through the car doors - fills his ears.

Patrick?

They're the girliest sounding sex noises he's ever heard, yet makes a mental note to tease him about them later.

It's not until he sneakily pries into the blond's mind that he realizes just what's going on; he's jacking off. To thoughts of Pete..
He'll be dammed if he doesn't get hard because of that, but by that point Trick's back with little spots on his black jeans that weren't there yesterday

They're silent as Patrick starts up the car; hair scruffy, shirt slightly undone, fingerless gloves only on one hand. Pete smirks at him knowingly, before broadcasting;

You're really whiny when you jack off.

Patrick's wide eyes and scarlet blush say it all; Pete's hollering with laughter, slapping his legs and wheezing between breaths as Patrick's hands squeezed around the wheel, scowling like someone kicked his dog.

-

How much longer?

Pete curls up on his side, seatbelt digging into the side of his neck and stomach. He stares at Patrick expectantly, knees pressed against his chest.

Patrick's gloved fingers press against his temple, eyes still glued to the road in front; Pete attempts to broadcast again but all of his telepathy seemingly bounces off of Patrick.

"Twenty minuets." The driver replies, still not paying attention to Pete. He groans, rolling over to face the other way, eyes fluttering closed.

"Wake me up when we're there." He scowls like a child, mumbling.
Patrick rolls his eyes, yet nods as Pete begins to drift off.

-
"Wake up."
Patrick hisses, hand pressed against the back of Pete's neck, hard.
He cries out as Patrick squeezes, far too hard; at that he's alert, snapping back and swiping desperately to get his hands off.
"You creep! I was sleeping!" Pete strikes Patrick right across the face, and Patrick graps his own nose; the cherry red hand mark across his cheek matching the angry blush across his neck, ears and face.
"Needed to see how alert you were." He mumbles, "Didn't need to be a prick."
Pete rolles his eyes, flipping Patrick off. "Are we here?"
Patrick nods - getting out of the car, he opens the door, getting out and motioning for Pete to follow.

"Welcome to the institution."

a/n // i'm!!! constantly!!! sad!!!
i just really like this tbh ( ̄ω ̄) hopefully i'll update more often!!
((loving vibes))