Chapter 1

Hawkins High School – 2017 (Seven years ago)

Becky ended her choreography routine with a smile showing off her whiskers and dimples.

Her heart was beating so fast that she couldn't almost breathe.

She hinted a smile since she felt she had just done a great job with that audition. Plus, she was also aware that she had a gorgeous abs and lean arms to show off and a hot pair of outfits so it would have just improved the situation.

Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the president and head of the dance club, was sitting in front of her surrounded by a cold silence. She stared directly at her and eyed her up and down with a disappointed expression painted on her face.

Becky didn't feel threaten at all since she knew how pretty and great she was. She was also wondering why it had taken so much time for her to decide to audition for the dance club.

She is a nice girl, quite popular among guys and girls and talented after all.

The whole school also knows that she is different and special, being a girl with a member hanging between her legs. But despite her extra appendage, she's always felt very feminine.

"So, what's your name again?" Freen asked not looking at her.

"I'm Becky Armstrong, Freen" she replied with an enthusiastic tone.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" she asked with a hostile tone.

Becky's confidence immediately waved. "Well, no, not exactly."

"Ok, so why are you calling me by name?"

"I'm sorry."

Freen didn't answer to that, she just checked her notebook once again, Becky found herself wondering what the hell she was checking.

"Well, Britney."

"Actually, it's Becky." But as soon as the last word escaped her mouth, she immediately realized her mistake.

Freen glared her with a glance that had the same effect of a cold breeze since Becky suddenly felt a vibrating shiver running down to her spine.

"Well Britney, I don't really know how to say this, so I'm going to explain to you in the politest way the reason why you're not getting into the dance club today." she paused so that Becky could understand and process every single word. She finally looked up at her and grinned.

"Your attempt of getting into the dance club is embarrassing and offensive towards me and my team." she said in one breath, "But we appreciate your enthusiasm." she added mocking her.

Those words hit Becky as someone had just thrown a big rock against her.

She just couldn't say anything even though she felt the need of screaming at that bitch.

Freen stood up. "We'll see each other in the corridors."

And then she left.

Brooklyn, New York – 2024 (Present)

Usually for most of the nice, hot and good looking 25-year old woman, fashion is everything. That was still a hard concept to understand for Becky Armstrong.

She fixed her blonde hair and checked her outfit. She looked just fine, professional and serious, nothing special as usual.

Her dress code was always the same and followed only one important rule: being anonymous. She knew she was a pretty girl with an extra appendage and she didn't want to emphasize it at all.

As a matter of fact, Becky had always hated to be in the center of the attention, and, even though she had never really experienced that, she was feeling clumsy and uncomfortable every time someone was paying attention to her.