Chapter 7

DAY 42

00:04 am

As soon as the last word escaped her mouth, Freen realized her mistake.

What the hell am I doing?

She was distracted by that blonde's gorgeous body, specifically her abs and her bulge and so she didn't think before asking Becky to help her with the zip of the dress.

Becky was probably the most inappropriate person to ask for help to undress herself.

First, because she is her assistant, second, because she is a girl, a nerdy one but still a fucking hot girl, and third, because she is aware that the nerd is the only one that was making her feel in that particular way, a way she wasn't able to describe yet, but she knew it was something she had never felt before.

She turned herself trying to hide her uneasiness.

The room was barely lightened and that was making her feel even more uncomfortable.

She stood there in silence listening to her heart pounding so hard against her ribcage and waiting.

Waiting for Becky. She heard light steps coming closer and closer.

She closed her eyes sighing and trying to gain back the control of her mind.

Focus.

She tried to think of something else, someone else.

Dying sweet puppies. Wait, seriously!? Remember to book an hour with your therapist when you get back.

She suddenly froze as she felt an intoxicating perfume right behind her. She wasn't sure if that was indeed a perfume or her natural wonderful smell.

Oh nerd, why are you doing this to me?

She felt Becky's breath on her neck, that made her tremble. The palms of her hands were sweaty and she was having problems to breathe normally.

Freen stiffened all the muscles of her body as she felt Becky holding her zip and slowly pulling it down.

As the zip was rolling down, a shiver was following the same path in her back. Becky didn't rush it, she took her time and it felt just so good.

"Here you are." She whispered when she zips came to the end of its trail.

"Thank you." Freen managed to reply without seeming awkward and embarrassed.

Then she turned herself but she wasn't expecting Becky to be still there, standing few inches away from her.

She immediately lowered her glance in order not to look at those incredible hazelnut eyes but it was even worse since her eyes were glued again to those incredible abs and bulge.

Freen's stomach flipped and she suddenly felt again that burning wave coming from her lower limbs.

She didn't have any form of defense against Becky's hot sexy body and she found herself wondering how would have been to lick and taste those abs and dick.

She slightly shook her head and looked up. Becky's glance was all over her face.

Oh god.

They stared at each other.

Fuck. This is not going to end well.

Freen was feeling in a sort of catatonic state, she was absolutely incapable of doing anything at all and she suddenly realized that she was in Becky's hands.

Becky sighed and looked down, clearly staring at her lips.

What the hell is she doing?

As a sort of reaction, Freen looked at her too and laid her glance on the nerd's sweet lips.