Chapter 18

DAY 89

New York 08:30 pm

Becky was standing in the middle of the arrival's hall, slowly walking in circle. The airport was crowded as usual and she was actually fine with that. The more populated a place was the better since she had less chances of being noticed by someone. And that was really what she needed in that moment, walking and talking to herself without no one interrupting her.

She had always been a clever and smart girl who was raised to think with her own brain but Nop's words had really shaken her up.

She was literally freaking out, first, the fact that the gesture was probably too much in the healthy-and-normal-relationship dictionary, second, the fact that she didn't want Freen to misunderstand it and last, the fact that she had been keep urepeating to herself that she was not in love with Freen Sarocha, and that their relationship was just a healthy, sexy light thing.

She checked the automatic doors for the countless time in the past thirty seconds, but there were no signs of her.

"Becky, gosh, breathe. It's not like she's going to eat you or something."

Well, that might not be that bad.

An intense shiver run down to her spine as the thought of Freen darting her tongue against her dick crossed her mind.

"Come on, focus. All you have to do is acting with nonchalance and pretending things are cool."

She exclaimed nodding and trying to convince herself of what she was saying.

"All you have to do is simple, you look at her, you smile at her and you say hello. That's it. It's not that hard. I'm pretty sure that a full marks graduation at NYU and a master in business administration had prepared you to say hello." Becky stopped speaking to take a deep breath, as the air filled her loans she could feel a sense of awareness spreading into her body, like a little voice in her head whispering, you're screwed.

Becky was still walking in circle but she wasn't really aware of the fact that she was thinking loudly, literally speaking to no one.

"Oh, come on, stop it." But that anxious sensation was just there, torturing her and it had absolutely no intention of leaving her alone soon.

"She might not like the fact that you came here to pick her up, but gosh she must be happy to see you. Oh god, what if she is not. What if she had met another Indian lesbian that had shown her the secrets of the lesbian Kamasutra? What if she had been bitten by a spider and had lost her memory and she doesn't remember anything about last month?"

Becky was clearly over speaking since she knew there had not been any Indian lesbians or spiders but she was completely freaking out just because Nop's fucking words.

She didn't want to give her the wrong impression of being in love with her. She snorted as the word love crossed her mind.

"I can't be in love with the meanest bitch of Manhattan..." thinking that was just insane and she didn't even get how Nop had come up with such a stupid idea. She would have kept speaking to her imaginary self that was patiently listening to her but her brain was distracted by a far noise behind her.

"Becky?" the voice said. It wasn't just a voice, it was Freen's fucking voice.

She slowly turned herself, frowning, eyes closed and praying.

Oh fuck. What if she has just heard me?

The first thing she laid her eyes on was the other girl's smile that was practically enlightening that place. Becky smiled back, awkwardly.