That's My Man (s.r)

Pairing: Spencer Reid x Female!Reader

Warnings: fluff

Summary: Spencer gets a haircut and you have a most pleasant reaction to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been an entire month since you've seen your boyfriend but he's back now. He spent Christmas and New Years with his mother back in Las Vegas while you stayed with your family in Virginia. You two are still so new that you haven't had the chance to meet his family, and you weren't going to let your first meeting be the holidays.

If and when you're going to do it, you want to do it right.

While the holidays might be over, the snow is still coming down in waves, making this a white winter. Snow is probably your favorite kind of weather because you get to create angels and snowmen and forts and anything else you want. You want to do that and go ice skating with Spencer tomorrow when the sun is out but for right now, you're going to have a movie marathon.

He's staying over for the entire weekend and you can't be more excited than you are right now.

"Y/N?" Spencer's voice comes from the front hallway. The door opens to face a solid wall fifteen feet from the door. To the left is the kitchen and to the right is the living room. "I'm here!"

You gave him a key pretty early on because you already knew he was the man you were going to spend the rest of your life with. It's one of those things where you just know. You love him so much and you don't want to waste any time with him.

"In here!" you call from the right. Spencer shrugs off his jacket and hangs it on the hook in front of him before closing and locking the door. He walks into the living room and you turn to greet him when a confused frown sits on your face. "Why are you wearing a beanie?"

Spencer hates hats. He doesn't like the feel of them or how he looks in them. Why is he wearing a beanie? He hasn't all winter.

"I don't know. I liked how it looked on me."

"Mmhmm." You get up and walk over to him. "Now what's the real reason?" He looks shy as if he's embarrassed to tell you. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just... don't laugh, okay?"

"Okay."

He takes off his beanie and your jaw practically drops to the floor. He messes with his hair to make it look good but you're fixed on that the fact that he got a haircut. He doesn't have long curly hair anymore. It's short and slightly spiked. There are longer pieces in the front but he's cut it all off.

God fucking damn. He looks so goddamn fine.

"Please say something," he sighs, unable to take the silence anymore.

"Oh, my God." He lowers his head knowing you must hate it. "Look at my man!" He snaps his head up as a slight blush creeps up his neck. "Damn, you look so good! Is that Spencer Reid? My gorgeous man?"

"Okay, stop," he smiles, blushing profusely. You jump into his arms and kiss his face all over, and he tips his head back and laughs. "Okay, okay, okay!"

You pull away with a loving smile and keep your arms wrapped around his neck.

"You look very handsome."

"Thank you," he smiles.

Choosing you has got to be the best thing he could have ever done for himself.