17.

Okay lovers. I've been gone for a bit and I'm very, very sorry. I'm also very sorry that this is so grotesquely short....don't hate me. Ky and I have both been so busy with life...like, it's kicking our asses right now. LOL. Just kidding because there isn't anything really funny about it. What also is equally not funny: in the past 48 hours, I have walked 25 miles. I have blisters on my feet, I'm sore from god knows what (roller coasters, thanks to Six Flags New England and boys, thanks to Westerly, Rhode Island. Side note: rough shagging kills, don't do it drunk, you'll wake up half dead pretty much.)

Um, so yeah. Now that I've given you an all too inappropriate intro to this five word chapter, I hope you enjoy it and just know, Ky and I will both be back with a vengeance :) We love you a lot and thanks for sticking with us.

Seventeen : Hallie

Waking up in the middle of the afternoon, sweaty and tangled up amongst a body I knew so well, I hadn't been this peaceful in who knows how long. Even with the hideous white bandage taped around my head. I couldn't have been happier to be so uncomfortable. As much as I loved watching him sleep, I couldn't help but poke at his cheek. He stirred a bit before subconsciously swatting my hand away. "Hey..." Nothing. "Wake up, Harry..." This only caused him to roll over, letting go of his hold on me. I didn't like being naked from his touch, so I scooted over and nudged my way underneath his arm, something the dogs did way more often than not. I traced my fingers gently over the soft fabric of his KISS t-shirt and admired how handsome he was. How much I'd truly missed every minuscule detail that made him who he was. "I love you, you know." I whispered this, more so for myself than for him. He wasn't out for much longer, eventually the sun rose higher in the sky and he finally began to open his eyes. I think it took a minute for him to realize where he was but when he saw me, his face changed and it took my breath away. He looked at me like-I can't even explain it. All I know was that I never wanted to wake up without him. Not ever again.

"Hi..." He croaked, voice groggy from sleep as a pretty smile began to grow on his pink lips.

"Hi." I cooed back, just absolutely smitten with the fact that he was here-really actually here.

"Do you feel alright? Can I get you anything?"

"Don't do that, don't start worrying about me." He furrowed his brow. "Just stay here and hold me, okay? For one minute." His arm tightened around me and I couldn't think of a better place to be.

"Okay." We held each other in silence for a few minutes. Fingers traced invisible patterns over skin, our breathing was shallow and relaxed and I was in his arms and I loved him so much it was unreal. "What does this mean for us?" Jade eyes watched me while I sat up, using his body to lean on. The small gesture of his fingers tucking my hair behind my ear brought so much back, so many beautiful memories.

"I don't know. I don't know what's going to happen today or tomorrow or next week, but I do love you, Harry. That's all I know and I need you to be okay with that." He sat up, making our faces only centimeters apart.

"Say it again." Stale breath fanned over my face but this-the moment was too intimate to even care.

"I love you." I allowed him to kiss me softly. I knew, by the way he did so, he was savoring every millisecond of it. Slow and gently...his fingers tangling into my hair, pulling me closer. I held onto his wrists because the thought of his hands being anywhere else, I couldn't bear it. Not right now.

"Can this be our do-over?"

"Hm?"

"Our do-over." He sighed, mouth still practically on mine. "Everybody gets one do-over in their life. Can this be ours?" I pressed my gauze-covered forehead against his damp one and nodded.

"I forgive you."

"You do?"

"Always. I'll forgive you always."

"Hallie..." I don't think he had anything to say, but the simplicity of breathing my name said everything.

"Sundays are good days for do-overs."

"I love you." My smile faded in the best way.

"I know you do."

"I can't lose you...not again, Hal."

"You're not going to lose me. I'm not going anywhere." The sound of nails clacking against the black hardwood caused both of us to turn our heads, and sure enough, three sleepy heads came trickling in. Soon, Harry and I were pinned underneath them and kisses were being given every which way. I had missed our little family more than anything.