Chapter 3: Friday Night

Riley and I headed to the skating rink. I got us skates and put them on.

"You sure you know how to skate Ryan? Cuz last time you almost broke your ankle."

"I've been practicing. Just try to keep up." Ryan got up and got on the floor. I watched for a second before joining her. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her, picking her up and spinning around on my skates. Yeah, I had mad skills.

"Put me down Ronny!" Ryan yelled.

I put her down.

"Now I'm dizzy." Ryan said with an attitude.

"You'll be ight." I chuckled.

"Really Ronny?" I heard behind me.

I turned around to see Keisha once again. I sighed. "What is it?"

"You turned me down for this lil girl?" She asked with an attitude.

"Lil girl? Who do you think you are?" Ryan started.

Oh lord.

"Ryan, I got this." I handed her a twenty dollar bill. "Go get some snacks or something. Don't forget my skittles."

Ryan rolled her eyes and walked away. "You better handle that." I heard her mumbling.

"Why the fuck you following me Keisha?"

"Boy please! Ain't nobody following you. Who was that?"

"My little sister. Why do you care?" I asked, annoyed.

"I don't." She replied, looking real stupid.

"You must do because if you didn't you wouldn't be all in my face." I shrugged.

Then some nigga came up behind Keisha and started kissing her neck.
What the fuck?

She started giggling. "Give me a minute baby."

Baby?

The dude sized me, which I returned he before walked away.

I looked back at Keisha and she smirked. "Jealous?"

"Oh, that's what this is?" I asked. "You followed me, thinking I brought another female. So you brought a little boy toy thinking you'd make me jealous? That's real funny." I chuckled.

Keisha's smirk faded. I started skating away until she grabbed my arm.

"Look Ronny.. I love you baby. Don't leave me."

"We were never together Keisha. We never did couple things, just fucked. Think about it; the only time we kissed was before we did 'it'. We never held hands, hug, or anything in public."

"But I love you!" Keisha pleaded.

"Sorry, but I don't love these hoes." I said before walking away to find Ryan.

I found Ryan sitting in a booth, eating nachos. I sat across from her. And she slid my skittles across the table. "You handle her?" Ryan asked, with her mouth full of chips and cheese.

I nodded.

"Who was she anyway?"

"A friend." I mumbled.

"Ooo, a girlfriend?" Ryan smiled.

"No. I don't have girlfriends. Just friends that are girls." I replied.

She shook her head. "Right. And I just have friends that are boys."

My eyes widened. "You better. You wanna get back on the rink?"