Chapter 18: Another 'Drop'

After I dropped Ryan off, I headed home and took a shower. I got dressed and went straight to the trap. I didn't want no problems today.

I dapped everybody as I walked in. "Gon in the office." Jerry said. "Quan in there already."

I sighed and went in the office.

"Wassup Boss?" I sat in the chair next to Quan.

"Glad you two are here. So I can beat the hell outta you! I should've addressed this sooner, but I been seeing the news and I'm not happy."

"Lemme explain." Quan said.

"What could you possibly explain? That y'all didn't follow protocol? That you hit your head?"

"We was in the heat of the moment." I intervened. "Neither of us was thinking."

Boss nodded. "Y'all will have plenty time to think in the Pin if that lil girl snitch!"

Quan smacked his lips. "The lil bitch basically brain dead."

"You better hope, cause this one's on you. And to think I was considering letting you two morons carry on my legacy."

"What you mean?"

"I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm dying soon, and I wanted y'all to run the trap."

"Cancer? And you just now telling us?" Quan questioned.

"Don't say anything to anyone because you're the only ones that know. If this all works out, I want y'all to take over. You understand?"

Quan and I both nodded.

"Ight, now get out and go get my money."

Everybody loaded in the van as Bunk gave us a brief job description.

"I hope everybody strapped cause the niggas we bout to deal with ain't no joke."

I wondered why it was so many people, just to drop off some blow. This is a robbery. "Jerry I thought this was a drop?"

I usually avoided shit like this cause I gotta family to look after. Especially after the latest situation.

Jerry shrugged. "Oops."

I glared at him as he returned a smirk. I don't know why, but that nigga ain't never liked me.

It was too late to back out now, especially after the talk I just had with the Boss.

I sighed and sat back in my seat.

~

We pulled up to the same house on Hudson.

"Why we at a crack house?" I asked, annoyed.

"It ain't a crack house no more. Well it is, but it ain't." Bunk shrugged. "Now get the fuck out and get this money."

Everyone put on their masks and other gear and ran inside.

There was people getting high in any and every way. They all looked like deer caught in headlights when we came in, guns blazing.

I felt an urge. An urge to head to the back of the house and I wasn't sure why.

I opened the door and there was the man himself. The Pusha Man, tryna get a nut once again.

"What the fuck!?" He yelled, pushing the chicken head to the side. He tried to run, but I put a bullet in the back of his head (huh, ironic) along with a few more to release some stress.

The chicken head went in his pockets and had a couple bags of coke. She started smiling extra hard. I shot her in the side of the head as well. What made her think she wouldn't get killed too?

I raided both their pockets for cash and drugs. Once I got what I wanted, I headed for the van.

I laid back in my seat and sighed. I got him Pops I thought to myself.

*********
Extremely short and kinda unnecessary. I just wanted to give y'all a lil some something. But I was on vacation in Orlando (had a blast), but I'm back (and I'm better) now!

New chapters coming and things are heating up. Stay tuned.