Part 1

"Come on, Autumn, spill the beans," nagged Kaitlin, "or we'll start guessing names!"
"Oooh, I bet it's Dallas! I totally ship it!" Added Sarah sarcastically.
"New OTP right there," Kaitlin said, rolling her eyes.

I can't believe these two idiots are my best friends.

"Oh, of course, I am totally in love with Dallas," I replied, "I mean, who can resist that comb-over and those super attractive voice cracks?"

The three of us giggled, filling the afternoon air with noise. It was a sunny Thursday in September, and we had just been dismissed from class for lunch. We sat at our favourite spot to eat; a small park just a few blocks from the school. The place was empty, so we could be as loud as we wanted.

"But seriously, who is it?" Asked Sarah.
"I feel like you guys will just tease me if I tell you who it is..." I replied. I had told my friends that someone had caught my eye, and now they were dying to know who it was.

"We won't make fun of you, after all, there aren't any terrible looking guys at school..." Kaitlin said.
"Except Dallas." Sarah added. I laughed, took a deep breath, and spilled my secret.

"He's in my biology and PE classes. I think he's new, because I haven't seen him around school last year or the year before. His name is Frank, and his last name is kind of weird. I can't quite remember it."

Kaitlin started asking for details immediately. "Is he tall?" She asked.
"No," I replied.
"Blonde?"
"Nope."
"Blue eyes and freckles?"
"Nope and nope."
"Well, don't worry about me stealing him from you, because he doesn't sound like my type at all," Kaitlin giggled, "but for Sarah, that's a different story." Sarah playfully punched Kaitlin in the arm.
"Well, at least I don't cry over Channing Tatum in my spare time," she replied.
"Touché," laughed Kaitlin, as she held her hands up in surrender.

Fifteen minutes before class started, we began walking back to the school. At a picnic table near the entrance sat Frank with a small group of friends, talking and laughing.

"Don't make it obvious when you look, but Frank is sitting at the table on the left. Black shirt." I said. Of course, Sarah and Kaitlin turned their heads and looked in the most obvious way possible, and Frank's friends took notice.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" One of them shouted, and the table erupted with laughter.
"Thanks a lot, guys. Way to make it discreet," I said through clenched teeth. Kaitlin and Sarah just laughed, after all it was I who was embarrassed, not them.

We stopped at our lockers together, grabbed our things, and parted ways. I had PE next, and guess who was in that class?
Frank.