Part 4

I sat near the back in biology, which was completely fine by me. I like being in the back because nobody can really see you except for the teacher. It's like you're not there, but you are at the same time. Plus, I could shamelessly stare at Frank without getting caught easily, as he sat a few seats ahead of me and had no reason to look behind him.

I think I learn more about Frank than actual biology in this class. Just by watching him, I notice lots of things that I wouldn't otherwise know.

Besides looking slightly 'punk' and 'rebellious,' he appears to care about his classes. He takes a lot of notes, which either means he's struggling to catch up or just really smart. Hopefully the latter.

He also has a thing with sharp pencils. He won't go one page of notes without sharpening his pencil. When he's not taking notes, he does this quirky thing with his left hand. It almost looks like he's playing an invisible guitar, just without the strumming. As well, in addition to his adorable lip ring, he has pierced ears. Didn't notice that before.

He's just so effortlessly flawless. He doesn't even touch his hair and it sits perfectly. He doesn't try to dress neatly, yet it works in his favour. He doesn't try to fit in with different crowds, but people are just drawn to him. He probably already has a girlfriend. I mean, who wouldn't want to be with Frank?

The bell rung, waking me up after being zoned out for an hour. I rushed off to my locker to meet Sarah and Kaitlin.

"How was bio?" Sarah asked.
"Fine," I replied, "Fine as Frank" and wiggled my eyebrows.

We made our way to the cafeteria for lunch, since it was too rainy to be outside today. We sat down at our corner table, and, since it was Friday, made plans for the weekend.

"Saturday, my house and a movie?" Offered Kaitlin.
I nodded, as I had stuffed a bite of sandwich and couldn't respond.
"You both free Sunday? We could make it a sleepover" suggested Sarah.
"Count me in," said Kaitlin, and I nodded once again and swallowed.
"As long as we don't have to do any physical activity, I'm good."