Chapter 7

♕chapter 7♕

♕ Diana

"Where are you taking me Trey?" I asked him for the third time since April left with the kids.

He shocked his head with a funny smirk on his face.

"I'm not telling you now get dressed before I leave you." He joked before walking into our closet.

I followed behind him closely.

"Well at least tell me how to dress." I told him with my hands on my hips forming pouty lips on my face.

"Dress casual and you look adorable with that look on your face." He said kissing my lips and walking away from me.

I groaned before going over to my side of the closet.

Since he said just dress casually I decided on a plain grey t-shirt with some light washed jeans , a pair of sandals , and my white cap.

I sat all my clothes out on the bed before going into the bathroom to find Trey in the shower.

I took all of my clothes off before deciding to join him in here.

"Scoot over." I told him as I entered the shower.

"Woah. You can't just be popping up naked like this. You know how excited I get." He said looking down at his thing.

I chuckled before shooing him off.

"Boy, I'm just trying to clean my ass. Stop being nasty." I laughed before slapping his chest and proceeding to wash up.

He smacked his lips.

"Don't act like I'm the only one." He said pressing hisself against me instantly making me moan.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him back.

"You know I'm too far along this pregnancy to have sex now stop playing." I told him.

He chuckled and continued to clean hisself.

That didn't stop him from bothering me throughout the shower though. Trey's such a tease and a freak.

Once I got out I grabbed a towel to put around my soaked body before going to the room and getting dressed.

After getting dressed and doing all that other stuff , Trey and I left the house.

***

"Trey , what are we doing here?" I questioned him looking around in shock.

"Well , you were so stressed so what better way to burn off that fun then coming to the pier?" He said with a goofy grin on his face.

I smiled a little and then pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you so much for being considerate." I said looking up at him and pecking his lips a little bit.

"Now you know that wasn't a kiss!" He yelled pulling me into a sloppy kiss whole he grabbed my butt roughly.

I squealed a little bit before pulling away.

"You're so disgusting." I told him.

"You love it though." He said with a smirk on his face.

I hid my smile behind my hand. "Maybe a little bit"

He pulled me close by grabbing my hip gently.

"Which ride do you wanna get on first Mrs. Neverson?" Trey questioned as we looked around at all the rides.

"The Ferris wheel Mr.Neverson." I replied back with a giggle.

"Oh hell no. That damn thing is way too high!" He exclaimed looking up at the Ferris wheel.

I chuckled. "Don't tell me you're afraid of heights, I thought you weren't scared of anything." I joked with a surprised look on my face.

"I'm not scared of anything." He said giving me a mean look.

"Well then let's get on the ride!" I snapped walking ahead of him.

I heard him groan before following behind me.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Neverson." He said with a uneasy look on his face.

Mrs. Neverson....I love the way that sounds

________________________________
Photo of the pier in mm 😍💥

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! What did you guys do?

Isn't Trey sweet?
Diana and Trey are goals 😍😩
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💖