Chapter 29

♕ chapter 29 ♕

♕ Diana

A couple of weeks later..

"Tomorrow's the big day..." I stated as I smiled up at Trey who's already smiling down at me.

"Yeah and my mom's gonna be here any minute to take you away from me." Trey pouted wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Well let's make the most of it..." I stated slowly backing up until he laid me flat onto the bed.

"I like the way you think woman." He said making me giggle uncontrollably.

He playfully kissed and softly bit my neck making me squirm underneath him.

The wedding is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. I'm gonna be marrying my soulmate, my bestfriend, and my lover. Trey is everything to me and I can't wait to finally say "I do". I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm apart from him in the next 24 hours, the longest we've been apart was when he left me to pursue his career.

I lifted Trey's shirt over his head showing off his chocolate tatted chest. I wrapped my legs around his lower area making sure to not break our heated make out session. He put his hand under my shirt exposing his self to my chest.

"What do you two think you're doing?" April voice ranged out making both of us jump.

Trey jumped so hard he fell onto the floor.

"Y'all ain't suppose to be having sex until your honeymoon. Now you, get up and get ready!" April snapped smacking Trey on the back of the head and pointed at me.

I sighed before getting up to get my clothes.

We've decided to have our wedding at April's church since she practically begged us too. She use to take us there when we were younger also. I'm gonna be spending the night over at April's with my bridesmaids and Trey will remain here with the grooms. The children will be with Forrest and Nina for the night.

"Damn mom." Trey said getting off of the floor.

His mom smacked him on the back of the head again making me laugh.

"I don't care how grown you think you are but I will not allow your ass to cuss at me." She snapped making Trey nod his head.

"Alright, alright I'll see you later baby." Trey told me as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay but you better be on time and ready to get married." I said back to him before grabbing my bag and leaving out of the room.

"Okay Wifey!" Trey called back making me blush slightly.

Meet me at the altar..

***

"The wife to be is in the house!" April exclaimed catching everyone's attention in the house.

The girls let out several cheers once they seen me walk into the house.

The girls consisted of a few of Trey's cousins , Bianca, Tammy , and Rochelle , and one of my old friends Melanie. I barely have any family left.

"Finally, you are here!" Bianca exclaimed grabbing my bag out of my hand.

"We have to plan your bachelorette party." Tammy said dragging me to the couch.

"I don't know about a bachelorette party, I don't think Trey's gonna have a party." I replied back to the girls.

April waved me off. "Girl please, knowing Trey , he is gonna have a party. We just got to make sure yours doesn't get out of hand." She told me making the girls agree.

"Well okay, but we can't tell Trey about it." I confirmed making the girls swear they won't tell Trey.

"Okay now that we got that out of the way let me call the strip club!" Rochelle exclaimed pulling out her phone.

I scrunched up my face.

"I've never gotten a lap dance from a male stripper." I said making the girls gasp at me.

"Well tonight will be the first and probably last time you'll get a lap dance from a male stripper." Melanie stated shaking her head.

I've never been the type to go to strip clubs at all. I've had a man most of the time so I didn't think that would be appropriate. I wouldn't want my man going to a strip club at all.

"We also have to get some drinks before we go to the strip club." Tammy mentioned making me nod my head in agreement. I can do a few drinks.

"Alright girls, y'all can plan the bachelorette party but remember what I said about getting wild and shit." April reminded the girls.

They nodded their heads. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that at all. I'll keep the girls in line." Bianca replied back to her.

"Okay I'm leaving it up to you." She said sternly pointing her finger at Bianca.

Bianca nodded her head.

"Tonight's gonna be a night you won't forget!" Rochelle exclaimed while putting her arms around me.

I hope things don't get a little too wild....

___________________________
The girls in the mm 😍🍫

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Follow please

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖