Chapter 2

*No one's pov*

"What was that about" Jack asked concerned.

"It's partly my fault" Sloane said looking down "she was worried if you loved her" Sloane finished and walked back into the dojo.

Jack stood there in shock as Sloane walked back into the dojo, and the guys just looked at Jack not knowing what to say.

Jack looked at where Kim just ran and back to the dojo not knowing what to do.

He ran into the dojo with the guy's right behind him

"Sloane! Why would she be worried if i loved her?" Jack asked.

"Well do you love her?" Sloane asked him

"Of course I do, what kind of question is that" Jack simply said

"No, Jack, do you like love her love her"

"I- okay yes I do. I love her, now why is that a bad thing?" Jack said

"Didn't you hear that part from outside" Sloane looked down

"Sort of, I don't know" Jack fumbled on his words

"I shouldn't be the one to tell you. Kim should. Just let to cool off and talk to her tomorrow"

"Ok what is happening" Milton cuts in

~~~the next day~~~

*Kim pov*

I walked back into the dojo and sat on the stack on mats. Sloane was right. I will have to talk to Jack about this eventually. I don't know why I'm being so scared. I mean, he's Jack. Jack would never hurt me on purpose.

"Kim?" it was Milton

"Oh hey Milton" I said "have you seen Sloane"

Right as I said that she came out of the girls changing room. Now I won't be so lonely in their haha

"Never mind Milton" I said getting up and walking over to Sloane. "You were right"

"About what?" she asked

"I do need to talk to Jack about this, but it's not like he loves me right" I said casually

"About that, Kim-"

"Wait, what. No no no. what did you tell him"

"Nothing more than what he already heard, I told him you are the one who needs to be talking to him about this not me. I told him to give you your space and to talk to you later. I just thought that he deserved to know something, so he didn't think that he did something wrong. Please don't be mad" Sloane explained.

"No I'm not mad at you. You were just trying to help. I can't be mad at you for that" I smiled.

"Good, we should change" Sloane finished and we both walked into the girls locker room.

No one's pov

Rudy was in his office, Milton was sitting on the floor and Jack and Jerry just walked into the dojo

"Hey Milton, have you seen Kim?" Jack asked. "Never mind"

"Gah!" Milton shouted, because nobody would let him speak

"Kim" Jack said as he walked quickly over to Kim

Jack was about to ask Kim something but Rudy walked out of his office with a basket.

"wh-"

"What's with the basket" Jerry said cutting off Milton.

"Gahh!" Milton shouted, louder than the last time.