Chapter 4: Brody's Back

*Brody's pov*

"I have a mission for you" Ty smirked "Now that both Jack and Kim are advancing I need to shut down that dojo for good this time"

"What do you need me to do" I asked.

"I need you to get information" Ty said.

"How do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"You have distracted Kim once so I'm guessing you can do it again"

"Easy" I said as I walked out of our dojo.

...

The next day at school I saw Kim at her locker so I walked up to her.

"Hey Kim" I said getting her attention

She turned around but didn't say anything.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked, she looked at me and slowly nodded.

*Kim's pov*

I was at my locker after school about to meet up with Jack so we could walk to the dojo together when Brody came up to me.

"I was thinking about joining your dojo" He said.

"And why are you talking to me about this" I asked, it's true, he should be talking to Rudy about this.

"I thought maybe we could hang out some time, maybe go to the next dance together" He smiled.

"I gotta go" I said as I closed my locker and quickly walked out of the school and to the dojo.

Right when I got out of the school I heard Jack from behind me.

"Hey, Kim" Jack said when he caught up to me and spun me around.

"Yeah" I replied

"Are you ok? I saw you run off" Jack said concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, there was just someone I didn't want to talk to" I said casually as I grabbed his arm signaling to start walking to the dojo. I wasn't lying, I didn't want to talk to him after the last thing he said. Normally I would have rolled my eyes and walked away, but I didn't want to be rude.

"That would make sense but you normally wouldn't run off" He said as he looked at me.

"Jack, there is nothing to worry about" I said as I shot a small smile towards him "Now can we go to practice?"

"Fine" he said "If you're sure you're okay"

We got to the dojo and I met up with Sloane, we really need to talk more.

"Hey, Sloane" I said

"Hey Kim, whatsup?" She asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk" I smiled.

"So..is everything okay with you and Jack?" Sloane asked.

"Yeah, we're fine" I smiled again.

"Did you two talk about..that?" Sloane asked warily.

"Yes and we are fine, more than fine actually" I said as a big smiled creeped its way on my face "and Jack didn't kill Milton"

*No one's pov*

Jack and Kim were practicing and Rudy was in his office on the phone while the rest were getting changed. Brody was about to walk in to the dojo to start the 'mission'. Jack was sparring with Kim, and Jack won. He flipped her and pinned her to the mats, he had a hurt look on his face.

"Jack? Are you okay?" Kim asked worried, Jack still kneeling above her.

"I feel that I hurt you every time I flip you" Jack said.