Chapter 1 Sloane's Back

Kim's pov

Our lives have been quite the adventure. Eddie moved away, the cotillion with Brody, Milton and I kissed, I was forced to go on a date with Jerry, Jack and I got together, how I met my idol Sloane and we became friends. And that was just the short version. Oh and everything with the black dragons, it has been a bit..extreme, with Frank and the others.

As of right now, Jerry and Milton are at Phil's while me Jack and Rudy are in the dojo. Rudy had told Jack and I to spar for the time being. I really am getting better now that I spar with Jack instead of Milton. I have actually beaten him a few times. Our relationship doesn't get in the way or distract us in the dojo, and that's a good thing because Bobby came and found out about us, and lets just say that he wasn't too thrilled. He was happy for us but rules were rules. Originally you cant date another member of the dojo, but we happened to find a loophole in it, as long as it didn't distract us from what is really important beneath the dojo walls.

We have been sparring for about a minute now and right when I flipped Jack and won I heard clapping come from behind me, you would never guess who it was.

"Sloane!" I said as I ran up to her and gave her a hug. I haven't seen her in like 3 months.

"uh hello" Jack directed at me. He was sitting on the ground still, I was supposed to help him up.

"oh sorry" I said as I ran back over to Jack and helped him off the ground. Then I went back over to Sloane.

"what are you doing here?!" I asked. Im just so over joyed that she's here.

"my manager keeps making me train at the Black Dragons. I cant stand any black dragon. I wanted to train here instead" Sloane said smiling.

"nobody likes the black dragons" Jack laughed.

"finally there will be another girl in the dojo" I yelled.

"you go to Seaford High right? Well I just enrolled there!" Sloane squealed.

"ill go get rudy" Jack said as he went to Rudy's office.

As Jack went to go to talk to Rudy, Sloane said "so what's up with you and Jack, did he finally realize that he's in love with you"

"Ok he's not in love with me"-

"Yes he is!" Sloane practically shouted

"No he's not, but we are finally together" I smiled

~~~~

"Rudy, you have a black belt waiting with Kim to join" Jack said

"another black belt?" Rudy questioned.

"yeah, and who also cant stand the black dragons" Jack snickered.

"sounds perfect to me" Rudy laughed.

Rudy got up from his desk as he closed his laptop. He went around the corner and followed Jack out of his small office and closed the door behind him. What he saw took him by surprise.

"Sloane?" Rudy said as he walked over to her in shock "what are you doing here"

"I'm here to join your dojo. I was tired of my manager trying to get me to train at the Black Dragons saying that they were the best in the business" Sloane explained to Rudy.

"well of course you're in. We can give you a black belt because we obviously know that you are qualified" Rudy said as he clapped his hands together "Jack can you go get Sloane a black belt from the back while Sloane and I do the paperwork for her to be an official part of the dojo"

...

"You may not be the best in the dojo anymore" I teased Jack

"Pshhh, of course I am" Jack said

"I mean we all know she's way better than me, and I have beaten you quite a few times" I teased some more

"i will always be the best in this dojo" Jack smiled

"how will you ever deal with not being the best anymore" I laughed.

"haha I think I can think of something" Jack smirked

"and what is that?" I asked

Jack smirked again while grabbing me by my waist and tickling me into him and wouldnt stop.

"Jack!...Stop it!" I finally got out.

Once he stopped the position we were in left me in shock. he left his arms around my waist from behind. We just stood there until we heard the door of Rudy's office open which tore us apart quickly.

"what's going on here?" Rudy questioned

"nothing" Jack and I said together

Sloane gave me a look saying that we would be talking about this later.
I could help but think about what Sloane said "he's in love with you", there is just no way. We are just boyfriend and Girlfriend. And we have never said three of the most life changing words; 'I love you'
I don't know if I love him, I haven't said those words to anybody but my dad ever since my mom left us. What am I going to do if he says those words to me, I mean he would hope that I say them back right? I think that's the type of thing you can only hope that person would say them back. All I know right now is that I really like him. I should probably tell Sloane about this, I mean she is the only other girl in the dojo, and my best friend.
I must have been blanking out for a while because the next thing I heard was "Kim, are you ok?" It was Jack
Once Sloane heard that she excused herself from Rudy and came over to us.
Jack and I tell eachother everything, we are best friends and always have been but this is not something that I can just say to him. As long as he doesn't say he loves me if that time ever comes I won't have a problem, right?
Well it's now or never
"Sloane can I talk to you?" I asked
"Sure, about what?" She asked back
"I was thinking about what you told me earlier and-" I stopped myself because Jack was still right behind me. Without moving my head I signaled with my eyes that it was about Jack. Good that she got the hint because she said "Jack could you excuse us for a minute"
It seemed that he didn't want to leave my side so I turned around to face him and I kissed him on the cheek and said "we'll be right back"
And then we left the dojo and sat by the fountain.
"What is it?" Sloane asked

"ok so you know how you said that Jack was in love with me" she nodded "well it got me thinking, what if he does love me-"

"wait, wouldn't that be a good thing" she asked confused. 

"no! what if he says that he loves me" I said, Sloane still not getting it

"isn't that was most girls want their boyfriend to say to them" she asked simply

"yes but not me! what would I say back?" 

"well do you love him?" she asked

"i.i. i don't know. i don't like to say those words to people other than my dad" i said looking down

"what" she said not understanding

"Sloane, I don't like to say 'i love you' to people ever since my mom left us" i whispered 

"kim" she said as she pulled me into a side hug

"you are going to have to talk to Jack about this eventually" she whispered to me

I got up out of her arms and practically shouted "do you not get it! I loved her and she left me!" 

At this point Jack was right outside of the dojo looking at me and the rest of the guys were looking at me from Phil's. Great, just great. They all just heard that. 

"you have to be pretty disappointed to leave a 5 year old" i said, everyone still hearing it

"i'm going home, Sloane, I'll see you tomorrow" i said as I took one last glance at Jack before turning my walk into a run when I heard the gang with Sloane being the new member calling after me. 

//////////

first chapter done! I know it has been a long long wait but I am feeling really confident with this story. I had to cut down this chapter because I had written too much. haha but what I cut out will be in the second chapter. Comment if you liked it, or if you didn't like it. Tell me what you think.