4

It was around 2am when I woke up, I was unable to sleep after having a mysterious dream

My dream contained Aaran for some reason, under water behind some castle while a white transparent fabric is against his skin, on him as other mermans and mermaids are seen to swim behind him, he's in front of a throne and there's some type of magic behind him, the magic seems unknown but its a twirl of a blue liquid that's sparkles around the throne, as if he were someone special.

The chanting's in my dream got louder and louder as if it were a warning, I sat in my bed as sweat dripped down my forehead, my hands shaking for some reason, I wasn't scared but why was I acting this way?

I got out of bed and draped a robe on me before tying the knots of it, trying to cover up my revealing slip on dress which I used to try to provoke him yesterday but ended up not doing it and just fed him before leaving considering majority of it was made out  of net, lace, and some other type of fabric which I really have no clue.

I sigh and made sure the robe covered me before I went to on a light, making my room dimly-lit as I watched my room light up from my light, the curtains still closed as I opened my door.

I made my way out and unlocked the door beside my bedroom as I opened it slowly and entered, closing the door behind me before putting the key on the counter and turning on a light that made a bit of light glow across the room.

I made my way to the tub to see Aaran sleeping, I sat beside the tub and moved my hands into his hair, it was soft and comforting for some reason.

I leaned my head on his shoulder before getting up, at this rate I didn't even care if water were to make contact against my skin, or clothes.

I kept my legs against his scales before sitting down ontop of his tail before leaning in and resting my head against his chest before moving my hands and bringing them behind the gap of his back and the tub, I basically hugged him as I burried my head into his chest, my robe almost half-way soaked while my slip on dress wasn't that soaked but a bit.

I felt calmer as I moved my head up to look at him.

His sleeping face was so cute, how could he just do that by sleeping?

I stared at him as I still didn't let go from hugging him, he didn't need to know these happened since he was anyways asleep.

"You done staring?"

I got startled and immediately flinched before pulling away from his chest, my cheeks flare up in embarrassment.

"What are you talking about?"

I cough as I get off him and hop out of the tub, as the water dipped from my robe onto the floor, causing a puddle to be formed across the tub.

"You could've just asked."

He said, his voice was low.

"What?"

I was confused.

"You could've asked for a hug."

He said as he opened his eyes, if I'm being honest this guys chocolate brown eyes kind of makes me wanna go grab a chocolate bar.

Anyways I just hum and blush in embarrasment as I grab the keys.

"Wait."

He said as I turned my head to the tub to see my captive.

"Yes?"

"Stay with me, here."

I was stunned and froze.

"Can't."

I say as I turn my head.

"Why?"

"Work."

"But you said yesterday you don't have work on the weekends?"

I froze at his response, I don't remember telling him.

"They're giving me an extra mission."

I say, as he just nods.

"Goodnight Scarlet."

"Goodnight Aaran."

I off the lights and leave the room, shutting and locking the door.

I make my way back to my bedroom while I lifted my robe up, making sure no water puddles were made as I disgarded my robe into the basket and shut my bedroom door before making my way to the bed and sitting on it, sighing as I reached out to off the lights and nuzzle under the sheets before sleeping.