48 🔥🔥🔥 Never Let Me Go

Two Weeks Later - June 23rd

'Amber... Elizabeth...Little Pet....Were you dreaming of me?'

I open my eyes to the ocean green of you, sitting on my bed, wearing a smile.

'Macallan,' I purr and roll towards you. 'I've been waiting for you.'

'Oh? And what were you waiting for me to do my dear?'

I smile lazily up at you, but your face changes from calm and serene to sharp and strict. My pussy pulses. I know you feel it too.

'Were you waiting from me to come and rescue you Little Pet? To come and be your Knight in shining armour? Tsk, tsk, you know that's not how we do. You are far too strong for that. Why didn't you come and find me Elizabeth? Surely you are connected enough to pull some strings?'

I frown and you smile. 'What do you mean? I don't understand,' I say and my head swims. I feel like Alice In Wonderland growing big only to shrink again.

Your hand is in the back of my hair, pulling me up and out of my bed. The flats of my feet hit the floor boards and then you're spinning me around, bending me forwards onto the bed, pushing my face into the mattress. I try and scream but your hand is over my mouth.

'Are you going to be quiet Little Pet, or do I have to gag you with your panties?'

'I'll be quiet,' I gasp as you take your hand away.

You pull my hands behind my back, hold both of them in one of yours and say, 'You gave up on me, didn't you?'

'I tried,' I sob, 'I really tried. I went everywhere I could think of, asked everyone, called all the hospitals, contacted every criminal I know. But you're a ghost.'

'So you gave up.' It's a statement rather than a question and it makes me cry harder. I should have tried harder.

'I didn't know what to do. I started to believe you'd really met someone else,' I say.

'Met someone else?'

'Roxy showed me a video of you with a girl with crimson hair.'

Your free hand is back in my hair, pulling my head backwards towards you as you push down harder on my hands, making my spine arch. 'Why would I want any girl when I have you? You belong to me and I belong to you. You stopped trusting me and so now I will have to punish you.'

My legs tremble and I moan. This is how we love. This is how we've always loved each other. This is probably how we always will love each other.

You're binding my wrists with something rough, it burns my wrists. 'That hurts, Sir,' I murmur.

'I know Little Pet, I know,' you say gently and pull the binds tighter.

Tears swim in my eyes and the white sheet under my face bleeds black with my mascara. 'When did you get so mean,' I huff.

'Oh, I don't know Little Pet, maybe it was when you gave up on me. Or maybe it was when you started hanging out with Roxy after I told you I didn't want you to be around her. Or maybe it was when you started to believe that I would give you up for someone else. Or maybe it was when you made me miss you.'

'But...I...' Your fingers are in my mouth pulling it open as you drag my panties roughly down my legs, then ball them up and shove them in my mouth.

'You bastard, I fucking hate you,' I try and scream but nothing comes out.

'What did you just call me?' You voice is low and menacing as you pull me up off the bed and push me towards the wall. Spinning me round you push my back against the wall. Your nose touching mine, you stare into my eyes. The fury between us is so strong I think you might kill me. 'Open your legs,' you command.

I shake my head.

'Right, fucking now.'

I open my legs and narrow my eyes.

Both your hands are on the neck of my faded T-shirt and you rip it apart from the neck to the hem in one movement, exposing my breasts and my pussy. Our breath is erratic, fast, angry. Your hand is cupping my pussy as you bite my nipple and I scream, then you pull your head away and look at me as I cry. 'Oh Miss Amber, did you wear extra mascara for me? I do love to see your tears run black.' Then your tongue is on my nipple soothing it as your hand spreads my pussy open, moving my folds apart.

I moan and my head falls back against the wall. Your finger stroke either side of my clit and my hips push forward desperate for more of your touch.

'Please,' I say inside my mouth, but the gag traps it there.

Your fingers are slowly building me towards nirvana, but so slowly it feels more like one of the eight circles of hell. Your tongue flicks and sucks my nipples soft enough to hold me on the edge of there knife without allowing me to fall on the blade.

'Please...please...let me cum or let me go...' And of course you know what I'm saying because we don't need words the way other people do.

'Never,' you whisper in my ear. 'I'll never let you go Little Pet. You are mine now, and no-one else can ever touch you again. Do you understand?'

I nod my head rapidly, and say, 'Yes, Sir, I understand.' You always know what I'm saying or what I'm thinking before I do. Because you are everywhere and because you own every part of me. How could I ever have doubted that?

Your hands move faster, but still not fast enough, and I am desperate for release, while wanting to stay under your spell forever. Could we stay like this for eternity? Me trapped under your gaze, while you tell me you own me?

'Promise me Little Pet,' you say as your finger touches my clit and start to move faster, 'Promise me you'll never give up on me, never let me go, promise me you'll keep looking, keep waiting...'

None of this is making any sense because you're here and I don't have to wait, but your fingers are doing unholy things now, both your hands concentrated on both my holes, and I start to disintegrate as I yell, 'I'll never give up on you Macallan, never, ever, ever...' and then I'm falling, falling, into you, and everything you do, as our dark love wraps itself around me and pulls me into the bed and into the darkness and I float here in the black with you.