My french girl

Leah has been back for a week now. My knee is fine. I started training again and the checks from the doctors were all clear. I should be ready to play in about a week.

Today is my birthday. I hate my birthday. I never celebrated. I didn't have friends or a family or anyone to celebrate with. Leah probably doesn't even know that my birthday is today. I don't want anyone to know. To me it's just a normal day like all the others.

I wake up in the morning and roll on my back. As I slowly open my eyes I see Leah leaning over me. I get taken back by that. Why is she awake already? And why is she looking at me like that?

"Morning." I mumble. Leah has a huge smile on her face. What is going on?

"Morning, baby." She leans down and presses a big kiss to my forehead. "Happy birthday."

"How do you know?" I ask irritated. I didn't expect that. No one ever knew that.

"Because I know the birthday of the woman I love." Leah says. She strokes my hair back and then gives me a kiss on my lips. I find this very cute.

"I don't celebrate my birthdays."

"Good thing that I took care of that." Leah says. What is she talking about? Did she plan a party? I hope not. I don't want a party.

"What?" I don't get it. Leah stays down with her nose gently pressing against mine. I have to smile. I can't help it. She is acting weird.

"How would you feel about you and me having a nice french dinner in Paris and me kissing you under the Eiffel Tower?" She whispers. I don't get what she is saying? Paris? Today? I don't think that will be possible.

"That sounds very tempting but I don't think it's possible." I say. My hand slides to the back of her neck and I move my fingers up in her hair.

"Oh, it is possible. You and me will fly over to Paris today and spend your birthday there." Leah says. I need a few moments to process what she just said.

"What?" I chuckle.

"I wanted to do something special for your birthday. You know, only the best for my french girl." She smiles. This is surprisingly the best thing she could have done. It's exactly what I needed. I pull her closer by her neck and kiss her lips. I kiss her passionately with the biggest smile ever. She is literally the perfect person.

"I love you. I love you so so much." I say between little kisses. She makes me so happy. I didn't think I needed a birthday present like this but I actually did. I wrap my arms around her chest and press my own body up against her. I roll us over and make Leah fall on her back with me on top of her.

"You are so perfect. I love you. You have no idea how much I need everything that you are giving me." I say and smash my lips on hers again. Leah holds me by my hips while kissing me back.

"You know, you are already the best birthday present."

"You get two presents then. Well, actually three. You get the other one later." Leah says. I can't wait for the day with her. I didn't think this day would be special but Leah made it special for me.

-

We are flying over to Paris at noon. Leah took care of all the planning so I had a very relaxed journey. I took a nap on the plane. Leah even packed my bag before so I didn't have to do anything. She has been acting super sweet the entire day. I didn't think I could love her more but I also thought that yesterday. She always finds a way to make someone perfect even better.

We arrive in Paris in the afternoon. We are taking a taxi to our hotel. It is very central in the city. Leah really booked a perfect hotel. We have a room in the top floor so we can look over the entire city. We can even see the Eiffel Tower from our bed. This is exactly what I wanted. Somehow Leah knew that without me having to tell her.