Fights

We just returned home from our match. We lost to Manchester City. Leah is moody because she thinks she made a mistake that made us lose. While we were on the bus I got a message from Beck asking if she could come around tomorrow. Now I'm trying to find the right time to ask Leah.

She didn't say a word since we came home and went straight into the bathroom. As I want to go and look after her, I realise that she locked the door. She never does that. I sigh and knock.

"Leah?"

"I'm naked." She says but I can hear a crack in her voice. I really hope she isn't crying. She puts the entire blame on herself because she couldn't defend the City striker at this point. Other than that she did great but she doesn't see that.

"I don't mind. Are you okay?" I ask. I wish she would let me in. I definitely can't tell her about Beck now. But I need to talk to her. I don't want Beck to just come here without me even telling Leah about it.

"I'm fine." She says. She is not fine. I can hear it.

"I just want to help you." I try to stay soft. I hear Leah quietly sniffing her nose. I just want to get in there.

"I'm fine." She says again.

"Le, please let me in. I don't want you to cry over this. You don't have to hide this emotion from me." I try to make her open the door.

"Rosalie, leave me alone. I don't need you right now. Just leave." She suddenly yells. I step back from the door. I didn't expect that. Why is she so mean when I just want to help her? Why is she yelling at me?

"I just wanted to help but if you don't need me, fine. Just don't you dare to yell at me like that again." I say sharply and turn around. I won't let her talk to me like that. I always react quite strong to people yelling at me. I don't hear a word from Leah. Her words did hurt me. Especially the part where she said that she wouldn't need me.

I get out and change my clothes before going into my room. I don't feel like staying in Leah's right now. I close the door and sit in bed. I see a few messages from Beck and click on them. She sent me a few pictures of her new apartment that she will move in. It will be ready in three days but she will arrive here tomorrow which is why she will need a place to sleep for tomorrow. She can probably stay here with us and I think it could be fun. If Leah calms down a bit. I don't know what she is doing.

I respond to Beck and put my phone down. I sigh and just close my eyes for a second. I think I can hear sounds from Leah's room. These are quiet sobs. It breaks my heart to know that she is crying next door but I don't want her to think I would let her get away with how she spoke to me. She will calm down eventually.

The time until Leah would calm down takes a lot longer than I thought. She is still crying next door. I'm about to go over there but I can hold myself back. I lay back a bit more and scroll through my phone.
Then I don't hear a sob for a moment.

"Rosalie? Are you still here?" I hear Leah calling in the hallway. She thinks I'm gone.

"I'm in my room." I call. I don't want her to think that I would leave her alone. I hear footsteps and then the door of my room gets opened. Leah steps in slowly. Her eyes are swollen and her face is red. She is still sniffing her nose. I look up at her and wait for her to say something.

"Are you mad at me?" She quietly asks. I won't lie to her now.

"Yeah." I nod.

"I'm sorry. I'll go back to my room." She steps back and wants to go.

"Wait, let's talk about it. I'm mad at you but I'm still there for you. Come here." I stop her. I don't want her to go and cry in her room again. Leah slowly makes her way over at me and I lift the blanket to show her that she should come into my bed. She gets in but she hesitates a bit.