Chapter 2

I go out to the ring.

Gabriel:"Last week, you guys saw what happens when people mess with me. I don't like playing these little games. I am the boss and you people need to understand that." The Shield comes out.

Gabriel:"I'm surprised you guys showed up, considering how you were left lying-"

Seth:"Shut up. What in that sick, twisted little mind of yours makes you believe that you can mess with us."

Gabriel:"Well, I am the boss. So, I can do whatever I want. I'm not scared of any of you."

Roman:"You're messing with the wrong group, hun."

Gabriel:"You guys have been nothing but a pain in my ass, since I started this, and I'll be damned if I let you get me fired. I have the whole locker room on my side, this is a war you can't win."

Dean:"Oh, well if it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get." Dean slaps me, and they leave.

I walk into my office and see Randy Orton and Kane.

Gabriel:"What do you want?"

Randy:"We can help you with your Shield problem."

Gabriel:"I don't need your help."

Kane:"You sure, because out there it looked like you needed it a lot."

Gabriel:"Fine, you can try to help me tonight and, if I don't like it, you don't help me."

They leave.

The Shield vs Dolph Ziggler and Los Matadors

(Skip match)

I walk down to the ring and jump on the apron to distract Seth. Dolph hits the zig zag and wins. Dean comes out behind me, and grabs my hair. He pulls me up.

Dean:"We don't like it when people think they an interfere in our matches. I was going to go easy on you, but now I promise to make your life a living hell."

I elbow Dean and slap him. Randy hits an RKO on Dean. Kane chokeslams Seth and Roman.

Gabriel:"Good job, I might have to keep you two around."