Chapter 4

~Dean's POV~

Dean:"Roman, what is she talking about?"

Roman:"So what? Maybe I teased her a bit."

Dean:"Nothing." That just means I have to work a little harder to mess with her.

(Next week)

Gabrielle:"Tonight, we will have the tag team champions, Seth Rolllins and Roman Reigns, and the united states champion, Dean Ambrose, defending their titles in gauntlet matches. Then we have a divas number 1 contender match. And-" The Shield interrupts me.

Dean:"You just love stacking the odds aganist us? Don't you?"

Gabrielle:"First of all, I don't know why you think that you can interrupt me. This is MY ring, and MY show. Don't ever interrupt me again, or I will hurt you in ways you didn't even know existed." Dean laughs, and puts a arm around my waist.

Dean:"You don't scare any of us. And just so you know, I saw the way you tensed up when Roman touched up and the way you were all over him. And I can tell the way you look at me, the way you move around me, I know you want me." I slap him.

Gabrielle:"Shut the hell up! I would never want you not even in a million years."

Style and grace, I'm never gonna be done
Lean on in, now welcome to the queendom
The queendom where the kings bow down and relinquish the crown
Y'all 'gon hate me now, I'll just turn that around and make you love me, love me, love me
Look at that girl there hips, lips, hair, walk with a flair like she just don't care
Nobody do her like she do her, self made, self paid, doing that there
She stop dudes stare, chicks do too

Stephanie gets in the ring.

Stephanie:"Gabrielle, next week you will be under a job evaluation."

Gabrielle:"Okay, I will not dissapoint."

Stephanie:"Then you better start acting more professional." Me and Stephanie leave.

I can't believe I have this job evaluation next week. I just have to focus on keeping my job and not those assholes.

Kane:"Hey, we will take them out tonight. You will have nothing to worry about next week."

Gabrielle:"Good."

I watch as Kane and Randy attack The Shield. Seth and Dean start fighting back, and Big Show knocks them both out. I smile and get everything set up for next week. This is going to be a good show.