Chapter 3

Dean:"Randy, Kane get the hell out here!"

I come out to the ring with Randy and Kane.

Daniele:"What the hell do you want? Huh, you're gonna slap me again? You know that doesn't hurt me."

Dean:"Oh, I know exactly what it does, baby. But I don't want to play with you, right now. I want those two cowards over there to get their asses in this ring and-"

Daniele:"No. If you want a match with them you got it."

Dean:"Good." We go backstage.

Randy:"What's the plan."

Daniele:"I add a little stipulation where they all have to have one arm tied behind their back."

Kane:"They'll never win then. I like the way you think." I smile and set up the rest of tonight's matches. I go out to announce the rest of the matches and run into The Shield.

Gabriel:"Move." Roman pulls me aside.

Gabriel:"Do not touch me." He just grips my waist and looks me in the eye. I move his arms away and he pulls me back. My back is pressed against his chest, and one hand is right on my waist and one hand is twirling my hair.

Roman:"You're too damn pretty for me to stay mad at you." I just roll my eyes and grind against him a bit. I turn and face him. I smirk and walk away. Damn he's so hot, and his voice in my ear was just amazing. Too bad he's an asshole.

The Shield is already in the ring.

Dean:"You know I'm getting real sick of your attitude."

Gabriel:"I'm getting real sick of how you think you can behave, Ambrose. I'm the type of girl that doesn't put up with people's shit, alright."

Dean:"You're not scary, princess."

Gabriel:"You know what? You can kiss my ass."

Dean:"Maybe later hun." I roll my eyes.

Gabriel:"Anyway, the stipulation for the match that I now added, is that all three of you will have one arm tied behind your back." Randy and Kane come out. They go down to the ring.

The Shield vs Randy and Kane

(Skip match)

Kane chokeslams Seth. Dean goes to break up the pin, but Randy RKO's him. Roman gets in the ring and breaks up the pin and I get in the ring. I run my hand through his hair, and Kane chokeslams him. I slide out of the ring and Kane gets the win.

I raise their hands and The Shield attacks them. I glance over at them and just smile.

Gabriel:"Nice, but you wouldn't be so fortunate the next time."

Dean:"Bring it on, babe."

Gabriel:"Oh, and by the way you might wanna ask Roman about things he did earlier."