Chapter 6

I fix myself up and Stephanie walks in.

Stephanie:"Anything happen?"

Gabrielle:"No, just had to handle a little situation."

Stephanie:"You have to go and address the women's champion on her recent actions to win her match."

Gabrielle:"Okay." I go out to the ring will Charlotte is bragging.

Gabrielle:"Charlotte, you will defend your title against Becky Lynch."

Charlotte:"That's so unfair, she did nothing to deser-"

Gabrielle:"Shut the hell up! I am your boss and you don't dare question me, got it. You're defending your title next week, and everyone will be banned from ringside."

Charlotte:"Everyone?!"

Gabrielle:"Everyone that isn't a referee, ring announcer, time keeper, commentator or technician. If anyone tries to help you they will be fired immediately or arrested. Now get out of my ring." She leaves.

Gabrielle:"Okay, and now I have to address the issue of-" Kane comes out.

Gabrielle:"Hey, new champ what do you-" He pushes me into the corner.

Kane:"What the hell do you think you're doing running this damn show. You have a three men running around here like they own the place, and you can't even get them in place, because you're too busy pinning me and Randy Orton to do your dirty work. We're done with that, figure it out yourself."

Gabrielle:"What! You can't do that."

Kane:"Watch me." He leaves.

Gabrielle:"I promise to all of you, that I will run a amazing show despite the problem of The Shield."

I leave.

~Next Week ~

I can't believe Kane talked to me like that. I'm his fucking boss. Ugh, I just everything to go good tonight. I can not afford to screw this up. Dean comes in.

Dean:"About last week, that can't happen again." God, he looks so damn hot all sweaty after his match. I bite my lip.

Gabrielle:"Uh, yeah I think that would be best for, uh us."

Dean:"Yeah, it would just be too complica-" I kiss him and puts his hands on waist. He pulls me close and bites my bottom lip. I moan lowly and he grabs my ass. He pulls back.

Dean:"This isn't going to be as easy as I think, huh?"

Gabrielle:"Probably not."

Dean:"I didn't want it to be. You drive me crazier than I'd like to admit." I smirk.

Gabrielle:"Well, there has always been something intriguing about you." Dean pins my arms above my head.

Dean:"Well, what I am going to do with you, then?"

Gabrielle:"Anything you want."

Dean:"My kind of girl. He starts kissing my neck, and lifts his my legs around his waist.

Dean:"I want to get to know you, baby. I want to get to know your body, what turns you on what makes you tick. Everything."

Gabrielle:"You're so-" Seth and Roman walk in.

Seth:"What are you doing? What happened to you just fucking her to get us ahead?"

Gabrielle:"Really? Get out!"

Dean:"That's not what this is. I actually ca-"

Gabrielle:"Leave!" He leaves.

Fucking asshole. I can't believe I almost liked that idiot. I feel pretty upset, shit maybe I am starting to feel for him