Chapter 7

Gabrielle:"First match is a gauntlet match, with Dean Ambrose."

Roman:"Wow, who knew you could be such an-"

Gabrielle:"I wasn't finished. Roman you will be in a 1 on 3 handicap match. Seth, you will be in a 1 on 2 handicap match. Secondly, fuck you."

Seth:"Wow, language. Not good for you."

They get in the ring, and I can feel my anger rising by the second. I lower my head and take some deep breaths.

Gabrielle:"Please, get the hell out of my ring. I don't want to have to hurt any of you."

Seth gets in my face.

Seth:"We're not scared of you."

And just like that I lose it. I slap Seth, and start throwing punches. Roman pulls me off and I kick him below the belt. I continue to punch Seth until Dean pulls me off. I turn and look at Dean. He mouths "I'm sorry" to me. I just punch him in the face and start to leave.

So much for staying calm. They slowly get up.

Roman:"Always knew you were a crazy bitch."

Seth:"Shall we show them why you are even crazier than normal?"

Roman:"I think we should."

They pan to the footage of me and Dean last week. How the fuck was that on camera?

Seth:"Wow, the general manager flirting with a superstar."

Roman:"The board of directors won't like this." They laugh and I leave.

I am so pissed.